Mission Viejo, CA 92692 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Divine Decadence

Divine Decadence is a full service catering company that is skillfully prepared to direct brilliance into every event. We offer the best in culinary excellence. Our passion for cuisine shows through in each and every menu item we provide. We take pride in the variety we offer for our custom made menus. From Vegan to BBQ Divine Decadence does it all!!

Follow Divine Decadence on

Businesscard
Larena20090628098

2 Reviews for Divine Decadence

Joyce · Married on 08/22/2009

Divine Decadence provides a variety manu options, they were able to accommondate guests with special diets, such as, vegan/vegetarian, Atkins, and kid's meal! I would recommend this vendor to all of my friends and families!!

Sent on 10/27/2009

Laurie · Married on 03/30/2013

1.4
      2.0
      0.5

I hired Lorena to cater my son's wedding. The food was excellent, I must say, but she was disorganized and inept at planning for a wedding of 70 guests. I had asked her to have the bartender stay and clear the tables, clean up, and she agreed. I confirmed that they would do the cleanup, that they had to rinse the dishes, and that we had to be out of the venue by 11:00. She agreed. The bartender was useless. I had to clear the tables, and my family also helped, while he stayed at the bar doing nothing. We also had to pour the champagne, and then about 6 of us had to clear the tables after the cake, too. I ended up working most of the time during the wedding. I was going to let that go, and so gave her a $100 tip because the food was good. It wasn't until after she had left that I discovered they had put the dirty dishes back into the rental boxes without even rinsing. This cost me $150. I asked her to pay for it, since she had agreed to do it (I paid for extra hours for the bartender). She made all kinds of excuses, saying she was trying to save me money by not hiring another person. If she agreed to do it for the price she quoted, then she is responsible for doing it. Had she told me there wouldn't be enough time before the wedding, I would gladly have paid for another helper, to avoid making my guests clear the tables. She was just out of her league. Maybe she had never done a wedding before. So I asked her to at LEAST give me the tip back, given that we had to do the work and pay a fine. She refused to even do that.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Divine Decadence's reply:

I appreciate that this client stated that the food that I provided was excellent. However, I regret that she was unhappy with the services. I always provide very high quality food and the absolute best service to all of my clients. Unfortunately, some clients are impossible to please, and this was the case with Laurie. She was an extremely difficult client to work with.

Divine Decadence FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Chinese, French, German, Indian, Italian, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

Real Weddings

• Natalie B. Artistry - Professional Makeup & Hair
    Natalie B. Artistry - Professional Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Divine indeed! These beautiful designed and tasty trinket cakes leave a simple candy jar bar or cupcake tower in the dust. For some real elegant eye candy that tantalizes the taste buds, choose Devine Decadence baked treats!

• #1 NEWS Insurance Services, Inc
    #1 NEWS Insurance Services, Inc Banquet Halls

If you're looking for a caterer that is versatile enough to handle anything from a small event, to your Wedding Rehearsal and Wedding Day- Call Divine Decadence. They not only work with you with your budget, but have a wonderful variety of tasty delights that is indulgent, yet intelligent and sophisticated.

• Mission Viejo, 92692 See on map