663 W. State Rd., Pleasant Grove, UT 84062 Map · Phone number

About Diviine Modestee

Diviine Modestee provides what brides need! From dresses for your bridesmaids to swimwear for your honeymoon, we've got what you need to feel beautiful, sexy and comfortable on your big day. Our dresses are exclusively designed in the highest quality fabrics with attention to the smallest detail in regards to fit and flattery. Our swimwear has been voted "Perfect Fit Swimwear" because it does just that...fit's perfectly and beautifully! At Diviine Modestee we have assisted countless brides effortlessly choose bridesmaid dresses that are to the satisfaction of each bridesmaid!

Be sure to check out our Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/divinitasole

Read more about us on our blog at http://diviinemodestee.wordpress.com

Sabrina
Divinita Sole Square Halter in Zebra Stripe
Sabrina

5 Reviews for Diviine Modestee

Amber · Married on 07/07/2012

I wanted everyone to know about this company for their bridesmaid dresses! We ordered the Madison in Blackberry and absolutely love the color! Some of the fit for my smaller bridesmaids had to be altered as their smallest size is XS, but other than this the quality is beautiful and the fit of this dress is really amazing on all my bridesmaids. I want to thank Diviine ModesTee for providing modest solutions to the fashions of today. And they gave me a 10% discount when I ordered 5 or more dresses - so ask for that when you also place an order.

Sent on 05/19/2012

tara · Married on 05/12/2012

2.0
      1.0

I ordered a dress from them and expected it to be wonderful based on the reviews. But the dress looked nothing like advertised and their return policy is such a hassle. Worst of all I posted a review on their website to educate other customers on the true appearance of the dress. My review was not inappropriate in any way, just unflattering to the dress. It has been more than 2 weeks and the review has yet to be posted and I'm quite sure it never will be. Apparently all posts are sent to the administrator to be "moderated". I think this is dishonest and bad business. How unethical to hide information that is unflattering to your company. False advertising if you ask me. Buyer beware!

Sent on 05/06/2012
  • User3198505 · 2+ years ago

0.8
      2.5
      0.5

I had a terrible experience with this company. I went into their store because I had read negative reviews online and wanted to make sure a dress fit since they don't allow returns. I was greeted by a sales rep who told me she would help me in a minute. So I waited and waited and waited (I was the only person in the store). After about 10 minutess of being ignored, I told my kids that we would be leaving due to poor customer service. They must have heard me because they immediately came out and asked what I needed help with. I responded "nothing. Because of your lack of customer service. You have lost my business. " Her response : "Don't let the door hit you on the way out." I have never been treated so badly at a place of business.

Sent on 04/15/2013