Distinctive Video

Reno, NV View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Update:

Specializing in Elopements and Small Intimate Weddings

Why budget for a video? Pictures are great, but don't really capture the sights and sounds of your day- your ceremony, vows, and emotion that audio captures. With a great video, you'll be able to share on social media with family and friends who couldn't come. And you get to re-live your ceremony and vows- without video that's gone!

Located in Reno, Nevada, I am cinematographer Howard Coleman. My company- Distinctive Video has captured special memories for couples for over 20 years. I now prefer shooting smaller, intimate weddings that are affordable for every couple! (Prices start at $550, and packages can include photography!) In addition to filming weddings, I taught video productions for many years at South Tahoe High School along with history and psychology. In my free time I enjoy traveling, hiking, biking, guitar, and practice yoga.

Distinctive Video shoots exclusively in high-definition, and uses that footage to craft cinematic videos that will be treasured. All videos can be customized to your needs and preferences, and I am happy to handle any special requests. A complimentary consultation is provided for all potential clients to discuss their wedding vision and discuss options. Couples can also select from a variety of add-on services. Read the reviews! Because I love what I do, I pride myself on a very positive client experience, and quick turn-around of your final videos. Distinctive Video- Memories to last a lifetime!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$550

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1200

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Natalie
    Natalie Married on 11/03/2019

Beautiful coverage and great people

Howard and his team were wonderful! Through all the planning, Howard was always quick to answer questions and willing to help figure out scheduling. He recorded our rehearsal dinner and all our toasts to work into our wedding video and it turned out beautifully! We just got our highlight reel last night and have cried every time I've watched it! They captured every aspect of our wedding, down to the tiniest details, and produced the most beautiful wedding video I could ever have asked for! I have nothing but positive things to say about Distinctive Video and I'm so glad we chose them to capture our day!

Distinctive Video's reply:

Thank you, Natalie. My pleasure. The two of you are a special couple; nice to know 'Dreams really DO come true! Howard
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin Y. Married on 10/13/2018

You will not regret working with Distinctive Video Productions!

Distinctive Video Productions is the absolute best videographer that I could have selected to capture our wedding day. My parents gifted us a wedding videographer as our wedding present, and I can't believe I almost went without one.

We worked mainly with Howard who was willing to accommodate us every step of the way. As we were planning our music festival themed wedding, we explained that we were planning a few unconventional activities like having a bounce house, mega-bubbles, and smoke grenades. Howard was impressed with our plans and I felt that he was just as excited as we were about our wedding day.

Howard and his team were exceptionally easy to work with. He has a great sense of humor, which helped me relax as I was feeling anxious/nervous because we were a little behind schedule.

The entire crew was very professional and more importantly, fun to be around. I saw them running around behind-the-scenes capturing all the moments I missed, which now I get to watch for years to come. They worked so well with all my other vendors and as a team really helping one another out. It can feel pretty awkward to be in front of the camera, but the team works so efficiently and blends so well into the background that everything felt natural.

Howard is creative, energetic, and motivated - he genuinely enjoys capturing wedding videography and getting to know the couples. He is a retired videography teacher, so I knew we were in good hands. I truly enjoyed having him and his team as part of our #FestWeddingEver.

Our wedding video is absolutely stunning and I am so happy can look back at it and help me remember the little details that tend to fade with time. Howard went above and beyond and provided us several video additions that weren't included in our contract, which I am so thankful for.

I would recommend Distinctive Video Productions fully without hesitation to anyone looking for an amazing wedding videographer (which should be every bride and groom. Trust me, you'll want a video on top of photographs)!

Watch my wedding video here: vimeo.com/303838509

P.S. I used Harmony Hilderbrand as my photographer and highly recommend her, too!
    Karen Married on 07/09/2018
    My husband and I received our wedding video today and we are so grateful to Howard for the care and hard work he put into making it a joy to watch. So many couples say that they watch their wedding video once and never again and this justifies their choosing to bypass investing in capturing the memory in a video. I can honestly say that our video will be watched more than that and it's because of what Howard refers to as his 'labor of love.' He is a compassionate individual who loves to make a positive impact in the lives of others. Easy to talk to and down to earth...it will feel as though a longtime friend is shooting the video for you. He handled the background sounds (motor boats) very well and that includes the sudden gusts of wind that normally tamper with clarity of sound. Howard takes everything into consideration as if he were the groom himself and it was the most important day of his life. I'm NOT kidding! Although we paid for his services, he went above and beyond the call of duty to deliver his product and I can honestly say that we feel as though we got a great deal for what we paid. We feel blessed to know Howard and I now call him a friend that I wish to market in the community so others can have a similar recording of their special day. Howard was the first individual at our venue when we arrived and he was genuinely excited to be there and take part. His happiness eased my nerves and was contagious to all who were present. He offered suggestions on what to do/behave to help us relax and make the video unique. I could go on and on about this man but for now, I recommend him without so much as an inkling of reservation. Howard is the epitome of what it means to put passion into his work and I can assure you that the results will be evident in the final product. Thank you Howard! You are a blessing to so many couples!!!

P.S. We used Ciprian Photography as well as Rev. Dave Beronio and the three made an AMAZING TEAM!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe Hotel Weddings

Distinctive Video provides professional, experienced and personal services. Howard is absolutely wonderful to work with and the video he produces will reflect your style and provide you with cherished moments that you may not have even realized occured during your special day.

Tahoe Dream Events Tahoe Dream Events Wedding Planners

Howard is a great videographer and easy to work with. I highly recommend him!

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

It is always a pleasure working with Distinctive Video and Howard Coleman. He is a true professional, yet fun to work with at the same time. His video productions are first-class and beautifully capture the irreplaceable elements of the wedding day. We look forward with great excitement when we know that Distinctive Video will be recording the wedding ceremony and reception, as we know that the client will be extremely pleased with the final result. When looking for a wedding videographer, Distinctive Video is a wonderful choice!

2910 Ariel Dr Reno, NV, 89523
775-570-4424

9-7pm daily
Location of (Distinctive Video)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding