2910 Ariel Drive, Reno, NV 89523 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 93

About Distinctive Video

Distinctive Video offers you a creative, yet affordable way to capture your precious memories. We shoot in HD, and offer both full documentary edits, and creative cinematic highlight videos posted on the web for all your friends and family to re-live your Big Day. You will enjoy working with us- we personalize a package that is tailored to your wishes, we're easy to work with, and you will have your edited video after only a short wait. We look forward to talking with you about creating some special memories! Contact Howard: tahoevideo@gmail.com

Follow Distinctive Video on

149538310151937132559681752686741
Summer '17  Gatekeepers in Tahoe City
Summer '17 Gatekeepers in Tahoe City
A 98 year young grandmother could not attend the Edgewood wedding
A 98 year young grandmother could not attend the Edgewood wedding
 here she is watching it in Virginia.  This is one of the many reasons I love creating these...
here she is watching it in Virginia. This is one of the many reasons I love creating these...
hanna jc2
Summer '17 Gatekeepers in Tahoe City

• Videos 7

35 Reviews for Distinctive Video

Karen · Married on 07/09/2018

My husband and I received our wedding video today and we are so grateful to Howard for the care and hard work he put into making it a joy to watch. So many couples say that they watch their wedding video once and never again and this justifies their choosing to bypass investing in capturing the memory in a video. I can honestly say that our video will be watched more than that and it's because of what Howard refers to as his 'labor of love.' He is a compassionate individual who loves to make a positive impact in the lives of others. Easy to talk to and down to earth...it will feel as though a longtime friend is shooting the video for you. He handled the background sounds (motor boats) very well and that includes the sudden gusts of wind that normally tamper with clarity of sound. Howard takes everything into consideration as if he were the groom himself and it was the most important day of his life. I'm NOT kidding! Although we paid for his services, he went above and beyond the call of duty to deliver his product and I can honestly say that we feel as though we got a great deal for what we paid. We feel blessed to know Howard and I now call him a friend that I wish to market in the community so others can have a similar recording of their special day. Howard was the first individual at our venue when we arrived and he was genuinely excited to be there and take part. His happiness eased my nerves and was contagious to all who were present. He offered suggestions on what to do/behave to help us relax and make the video unique. I could go on and on about this man but for now, I recommend him without so much as an inkling of reservation. Howard is the epitome of what it means to put passion into his work and I can assure you that the results will be evident in the final product. Thank you Howard! You are a blessing to so many couples!!!

P.S. We used Ciprian Photography as well as Rev. Dave Beronio and the three made an AMAZING TEAM!!!

• O

Omar · Married on 08/05/2017

These 5/5 ratings on this Web site do Howard's work injustice, as he is truly beyond 5 stars with regards to all of the above criteria. Not only is he extremely responsive, kind, professional, accommodating, but the final product (MASTERPIECE) created at the end is worth every penny. My wife and I high expectations as Howard had done an excellent job on my sister's wedding over 5 years ago. Despite those expectations, we were still blown away at the work he had put into our wedding's videography. The final video though only 9 minutes in length was somehow able to capture the right amount of each part of the wedding ceremony and reception... and this taking into account that our wedding was huge (at least in this part of the world) with almost 300 people and it was amazing to see how just about everyone was captured in all of the different scenes. As I have some background into music, I highly appreciated that the background music was appropriately attuned to each scene and transitioned well with the moments. Howard and his team had done a phenomenal job, and I apologize that the words from this review still cannot give a fraction of the amount of praise that they deserve. There is no doubt that my wife and I would highly recommend his services to any couple taking that next big step!

--Ana and Omar

Chelsea · Married on 03/20/2017

As a Wedding Coordinator in town, I have worked with many different vendors. Howard is great to work with! He is always very responsive to myself and my clients. I have not had any complaints from any clients about his work or his professionalism, in fact they all rave once they have received their videos! Even clients who were hesitant about hiring a Videographer because they didn't want it to "look cheesy" or be put into any "forced poses" were ecstatic about the results!! Howard gets all the shots he needs without being pushy or in the way! His pricing is VERY fair! I recommend him to most of my clients!

Distinctive Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe
    Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe Hotel Weddings

Distinctive Video provides professional, experienced and personal services. Howard is absolutely wonderful to work with and the video he produces will reflect your style and provide you with cherished moments that you may not have even realized occured during your special day.

• Tahoe Dream Events
    Tahoe Dream Events Wedding Planners

Howard is a great videographer and easy to work with. I highly recommend him!

• Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning
    Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

It is always a pleasure working with Distinctive Video and Howard Coleman. He is a true professional, yet fun to work with at the same time. His video productions are first-class and beautifully capture the irreplaceable elements of the wedding day. We look forward with great excitement when we know that Distinctive Video will be recording the wedding ceremony and reception, as we know that the client will be extremely pleased with the final result. When looking for a wedding videographer, Distinctive Video is a wonderful choice!

• 2910 Ariel Drive Reno, NV 89523 See on map