Dino Gomez Photography

FRACC PRIVANZAS MZ 3 LT 1, COL EL TEZAL, cabo san Lucas, bcs, Puerto Vallarta, MX 23454 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Dino Gomez Photography

ME

I specialize in Photographing Destination Weddings

I'm Dino Gomez, International Wedding Photographer, I focus in capturing stunningly beautiful pictures on your Destination Wedding, in an organic fashion and with a documentary style I can highlight the stories, emotions and moments unfolding around you.

YOU

I am drawn by the uniqueness of each couple, the enormous joy of two families celebrating together as one and the sparkling happiness of your friends walking by your side. I look for fun, outgoing and creative couples wanting to have priceless photographs taken on their Destination Wedding day by an International Professional Photographer.

A SECRET

The real secret to my wedding photography is love.

Not the fancy gear I use, nor the several hours I spend training or at workshops keeping up with the new trends. Not even the solid technique acquired over the years. But the profound love you feel for each other and how you express it as well as the love I feel for what I do. It is a deep satisfaction, knowing that my artistry has filled with love & care, each one of the hundreds of homes it lives in today.

That's my secret.

Dino Gomez Photography 5
Dino Gomez Photography 6
  • Heather

Heather Lumley · Married on 06/07/2018

Sunsets, String Lighting, and Candids - Dino Can Do It All!

Dino was EVERYTHING we had hoped for on our wedding day. This was the hardest decision of wedding planning for me - we got married at Flora's Farm in Cabo and I wanted a photographer who could captured candid shots and handled lighting well. Dino stood out from the rest in his talented eye and ability to control and capture every part of the sunset, including late into the night. Because I was so focused on the quality of the photos when searching out a photographer, I didn't even speak with Dino until he showed up on our wedding day in the bridal suite! His personality was perfect. Dino is witty and encourages you to be yourself as a couple, and not what you think wedding photos should end up looking like. I came into the experience expecting to have to be more serious than we normally are as a couple, and ended up having a BLAST taking pictures - most impressively, my husband would say the same thing about our time with Dino! Thank you so much for adding to the wedding day memories, Dino. Not only did your pictures capture everything, but your presence was truly an important memory of our day.

Dino Gomez Photography 7
    Dino Gomez Photography 8
    Dino Gomez Photography 9
    Dino Gomez Photography 10
    Dino Gomez Photography 11
    Dino Gomez Photography 12

Johanna · Married on 01/27/2018

Dino was the photographer for our wedding in Cabo in January 2018 and he was spectacular. From the first phone conversation with Dino we felt like he would be a good match with us - he's experienced, professional, a lot of fun and has a beautiful eye for capturing unique but not cheesy photos. The pictures from our wedding exceeded our expectation and really felt like they captured the uniqueness of our personalities. It was also clear that he was personally invested in and excited about finding creative ways to capture the day - from a creative idea for our first look photos to (literally) running with us around the resort to find the perfect places for newlywed photos - everything turned out wonderfully!

Randa · Married on 02/10/2013

I found Dino for my destination wedding by doing a web search and sending an email. He responded in less than 12 hours and continued to answer every question I had prior to us going to Cabo to get married. Not only was Dino extremely responsive, but he also recommended a location for the ceremony.

I was nervous to use a photographer that I had never met, at a location I've never been to. Dino's continued professionalism calmed my nerves and when we arrived onsite for our ceremony, I could not have been more pleased! Dino recommended the perfect site and captured the time he spent with us beautifully and skillfully.

I LOVE our pictures and LOVED the location he recommended (Sunset de MonaLisa). Dino earned every bit of 5 stars, and then some. I would recommend him to anyone going to Cabo in the near future. When we go back next year for our one year anniversary, we'll be reaching out to him again!

Dino Gomez Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dino Gomez Photography 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• FRACC PRIVANZAS MZ 3 LT 1, COL EL TEZAL, cabo san Lucas, bcs Puerto Vallarta, MX, 23454 See on map
    866-910-7378 (Phone number)
    +52(1)6241375266 (Other Phone Number)