Port Saint Lucie, FL 34987 Map Phone number

About Digital Memories Photography

My name is Saira Apostolico, and I have been the owner and lead photographer of Digital Memories for the the past four years. We offer photography services throughout South Florida and the Treasure Coast. Photography is my passion, and I'm thankful every day that it's also my job!

Your photographer can truly make or break both your wedding day experience, and the memories you take away from it. My number one goal is to be a supportive, upbeat, and non-intrusive addtion to your wedding day activities. I will guide you through your day with as little stress and as much laughter as possible!

Our motto is, "Beautifully vibrant, naturally you." We strive to capture vibrant, colorful, engaging images, while also capturing your true personality and the emotions felt on the most important day of your life.

If you want both a fun wedding photography experience, and beautiful images to cherish for a lifetime, then Digital Memories Photography is the best choice for South Florida wedding photography!

Follow Digital Memories Photography on

2cd2224c776b9594 1342498364188 wedding31
web7

15 Reviews for Digital Memories Photography

Kim 路 Married on 04/29/2017

Gorgeous pictures!!! Saira was so engaging with the girls, and the pictures came out beautiful! Highly recommend and will definitely use her again!! Thank you Saira!!!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Shannon 路 Married on 03/12/2016

The whole team made made everyone feel relaxed and comfortable. They kept us on track and ensured we got every picture we possibly could! I can't thank them enough for not only the beautiful pictures but also the professionalism and respect for everyone's time on our special day. We look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Aisha 路 Married on 04/04/2015

WOW. I cannot even find the words to describe how AMAZING Saira is!!!!!! I wish I could give more than five stars!! We had Saira do our engagement photos and they turned absolutely incredible. We HAD to have Saira do our wedding photography, and it was the best decision we could have made. Our pictures are like a dream. They are so beautiful and fairy-tale like. Saira truly has an amazing eye and has a unique talent. Not only is she so talented, but she has an amazing personality. She broke her foot just a few days before our wedding, and insisted she still do our wedding photos. She showed up with her broken foot HOURS before the wedding started to capture our getting ready photos, and to scope out beautiful picture sites for after the ceremony. She stayed the entire wedding until it was over late at night!! She made the day/night so fun and personable, even though I know she must have been in pain for standing on that broken foot for about twelve hours!!! She was such a good sport. She is very friendly, fun, sincere, and patient...even with a crazy family. She exceeds the expectations of a photographer as she is there for you on a personal level as well and will help with anything else you may need. If you are looking for wedding photography, you MUST deal with Saira!!!! She is an amazing woman with an amazing talent. And if you have a photo idea that you think is way too crazy to accomplish, I promise you she'll make it happen! Don't miss the opportunity to capture the memories of your special day with the best photographer out there. Thank you Saira!!!!! We couldn't be any happier, and we love you as a person too!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Award

Digital Memories Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Port Saint Lucie, 34987 See on map