135 Bonnie Brae Lane, Eastsound, WA 98245 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $300
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant

Don't let COVID-19 stop you from getting married.

With two witnesses and myself (the officiant) we can have a virtual wedding (Zoom, FaceTime, Skype) that is heartfelt, personal, and certainly memorable! Legally binding.

"Under the circumstances, yes, I would consider that to be a legitimate wedding. San Juan County Auditor

"We are so grateful for your willing spirit and adventurous attitude in officiating our zoom wedding yesterday. The result was an unforgettable beginning to our life together!"---content bride

Located in the San Juan Islands, I travel to the three major islands (Orcas, San Juan, Lopez) and to the mainland to officiate weddings. My aim is to be of service to couples to create a meaningful and personal ceremony.

The San Juan Islands and nearby areas are amazing locations for weddings with locations that are as beautiful as the most beautiful places in the world!

We have everything you need in the San Juan Islands for a fantastic wedding, from elopements to big weddings: beautiful venues, delicious island-produced food, island-grown flowers, talented photographers and videographers, and great caterers.

Your guests are going to come home and wonder what kind of dream vacation they just experienced!

I think a wedding ceremony is not only intended for the couple who is being married–it is also intended for everyone who is present at the wedding.

I love meeting children, elders, family, and friends, knowing how important a wedding day is in people’s lives. It is a pleasure when the wedding party can feel confident and relaxed knowing the ceremony will be a success!

Ceremonies are flexible and non-denominational, religious or non-religious.

Let's work together to create a ceremony that will be a valuable keepsake for the rest of your lives.

It is my pleasure to help dreams come true by listening and creating a personalized ceremony centered around what’s important to couples to celebrate their love on their wedding day.

I like to gather from conversations (face-to-face, Skype, FaceTime, phone) and e-mails what couples admire about each and how couples enjoy sharing their time together, shared values, etc. Then I weave this into the ceremony so that it is personal and meaningful. The process is comfortable and fun. The wedding is a culmination of a relationship that is built by going deep and yet light and joyous.

Whether we have a rehearsal or not, I like to help guests feel at ease and valued no matter what their role will be in a wedding.

If you’re thinking of coming to the San Juans (or you are a local who already knows and loves this place), you will be so happy you came to these majestic islands!

If you would like to be married on the mainland, I am available for weddings in Anacortes, Mt. Vernon, La Conner, Burlington, Seattle, and surrounding Puget Sound area. There is an extra travel cost for ferries and time. I am also available for destination weddings.

Visit www.orcasweddingsofficiant.com and let's talk to see if we’re a good match. If you would like some help with wedding logistics for your stress-free wedding, visit www.orcasweddingsofficiant.com. 360.298.0362

• Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle
Rosario Wedding
Rosario Wedding
Rosario Wedding, Orcas Island
Rosario Wedding, Orcas Island
Love comes in many forms!
Love comes in many forms!
Victorian Valley Chapel
fb286d2350acd758 1481129430677 wedding officiant photo
sj background8 51 953545 158233286932566

79 Reviews for Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant

Dawn Parry · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Could Not Have Asked for a Better Fit for Our Elopement!

We could not have asked for a more perfect officiant to perform our elopement ceremony! Didier was professional and timely, even with a 3-hour time zone difference! He took the time to really get to know both of us so that he could create a ceremony that neither of us would ever forget! He was extremely knowledgeable and caring and made the entire process seem like a piece of cake! We cannot thank him and his lovely wife (one of our witnesses) enough for helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/13/2020

Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Wow! Kathryn and I loved every moment in such a magical place--the home where we used to live with our little children by the water. We wish you and Zach a wonderful life together!

Carrie Salyards · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Extraordinary experience

I wanted a simple wedding, total of 5 people. Didier gave us an experience that we will cherish for a lifetime. I had no idea my simple wedding could be so enormous! He brought an energy, and a spiritual encounter like no other.

Sent on 03/01/2020

Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Carrie. I am so happy to hear the ceremony will be cherished for a lifetime. Sometimes simple can be grand! I am honored to have been part of such a significant event in your lives! Best to you and Clyde! Didier
  • Ian

Ian Bachman · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Intimate Elopement at Friday Harbor

Like many couples hoping to marry in 2020, we found ourselves doing some last minute adjusting due to Covid. When we started looking at eloping to Friday Harbor, everyone suggest Didier and we are so glad they did!

He was so warm, friendly, and helpful in the process. He took time to get to know us and make the ceremony about just us. We were blessed to Didier carry out the ceremony for us in such a personal and touching way. I could not recommend him more!

Sent on 08/14/2020

Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

I'm so glad we were able to do this together! I am also blessed to have be able to be of service and create and offer such a heartfelt ceremony with your hearts so wide open on such a glorious day!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant Pricing

Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant Price Rates

Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 30.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baha'i Faith
    Buddhist
    Earth-Based
    Jewish
    No Denomination
    Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    WA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    French

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 2
    Let me know you found me at Wedding Wire and get 10% off.
    Let me know you found me at Wedding Wire and get 10% off.

• Orcas Video Wedding Videographers

I couldn't recommend Didier enough. He's a great presence to have at your wedding with his calm energy, passion for love, and commitment to making your wedding your very own special event that it is. He knows how to bring beauty and professionalism to your ceremony with grace.

• Suzanne Rothmeyer Photography Wedding Photographers

Didier is a warm, engaging individual, and was so wonderful to work with - we were in a tiny little church on the island and he was both accommodating and communicative....and he gave a lovely delivery officiating. I highly recommend him (and I know the bride and groom were also very happy!).

• 135 Bonnie Brae Lane Eastsound, Washington, 98245 See on map
    Location of (Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant)