135 Bonnie Brae Lane, Eastsound, WA 98245 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $300
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant

Don't let COVID-19 stop you from getting married.

With two witnesses and myself (the officiant) we can have a virtual wedding (Zoom, FaceTime, Skype) that is heartfelt, personal, and certainly memorable! Legally binding.

"Under the circumstances, yes, I would consider that to be a legitimate wedding. San Juan County Auditor

"We are so grateful for your willing spirit and adventurous attitude in officiating our zoom wedding yesterday. The result was an unforgettable beginning to our life together!"---content bride

Located in the San Juan Islands, I travel to the three major islands (Orcas, San Juan, Lopez) and to the mainland to officiate weddings. My aim is to be of service to couples to create a meaningful and personal ceremony.

The San Juan Islands and nearby areas are amazing locations for weddings with locations that are as beautiful as the most beautiful places in the world!

We have everything you need in the San Juan Islands for a fantastic wedding, from elopements to big weddings: beautiful venues, delicious island-produced food, island-grown flowers, talented photographers and videographers, and great caterers.

Your guests are going to come home and wonder what kind of dream vacation they just experienced!

I think a wedding ceremony is not only intended for the couple who is being married–it is also intended for everyone who is present at the wedding.

I love meeting children, elders, family, and friends, knowing how important a wedding day is in people’s lives. It is a pleasure when the wedding party can feel confident and relaxed knowing the ceremony will be a success!

Ceremonies are flexible and non-denominational, religious or non-religious.

Let's work together to create a ceremony that will be a valuable keepsake for the rest of your lives.

It is my pleasure to help dreams come true by listening and creating a personalized ceremony centered around what’s important to couples to celebrate their love on their wedding day.

I like to gather from conversations (face-to-face, Skype, FaceTime, phone) and e-mails what couples admire about each and how couples enjoy sharing their time together, shared values, etc. Then I weave this into the ceremony so that it is personal and meaningful. The process is comfortable and fun. The wedding is a culmination of a relationship that is built by going deep and yet light and joyous.

Whether we have a rehearsal or not, I like to help guests feel at ease and valued no matter what their role will be in a wedding.

If you’re thinking of coming to the San Juans (or you are a local who already knows and loves this place), you will be so happy you came to these majestic islands!

If you would like to be married on the mainland, I am available for weddings in Anacortes, Mt. Vernon, La Conner, Burlington, Seattle, and surrounding Puget Sound area. There is an extra travel cost for ferries and time. I am also available for destination weddings.

Visit www.orcasweddingsofficiant.com and let's talk to see if we’re a good match. If you would like some help with wedding logistics for your stress-free wedding, visit www.orcasweddingsofficiant.com. 360.298.0362

• Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle
Rosario Wedding
Rosario Wedding
Rosario Wedding, Orcas Island
Rosario Wedding, Orcas Island
Love comes in many forms!
Love comes in many forms!
Victorian Valley Chapel
sj background8 51 953545 158233286932566

67 Reviews for Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant

Carrie Salyards · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Extraordinary experience

I wanted a simple wedding, total of 5 people. Didier gave us an experience that we will cherish for a lifetime. I had no idea my simple wedding could be so enormous! He brought an energy, and a spiritual encounter like no other.

Sent on 03/01/2020

Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Carrie. I am so happy to hear the ceremony will be cherished for a lifetime. Sometimes simple can be grand! I am honored to have been part of such a significant event in your lives! Best to you and Clyde! Didier

Shannon Espinola · Getting married on 05/03/2021

We love Didier!

If you are looking for a warm, genuine and knowledgeable officiant, you have found your man. Didier immediately made us feel at ease and cared for. He took the time to get to know us and listened to our story and thoughtfully included details in our ceremony that he helped us write. He shared great suggestions and recommendations to help us tailor our ceremony to perfection. He knows the area profoundly well and had so many options for beautiful scenery and backdrops for your day. He offered his time, expertise and friendship. He is a very special person. He delivered our ceremony and held that space with such a huge heart. It was magical. Didier will make your day very unique and special.

Sent on 03/18/2020

Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Shannon and Espi--what an honor to have such a significant part in your beautiful wedding ceremony. I am truly amazed by the loving words you spoke to each other from the depths of your hearts. I am so happy for you! Thank you for your kind words! I will think of you when we go to that beautiful spot. Thank you for your inspiration!

Melissa Rindt · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Perfect ceremony

Didier was great to work with and our ceremony and rehearsal ran smoothly. Lots of wedding guests commented on the feeling of the ceremony and how genuine it felt. Would definitely recommend Didier to other couples.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thanks, Melissa! That's great to hear. What a wedding it was at Roche Harbor! It means a lot to me to read your words. It truly is an honor. Best to you and that fine husband of yours.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant Pricing

Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant Price Rates

Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 30.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baha'i Faith
    Buddhist
    Earth-Based
    Jewish
    No Denomination
    Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    WA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    French

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 2
    Let me know you found me at Wedding Wire and get 10% off.
    Let me know you found me at Wedding Wire and get 10% off.

• Orcas Video Wedding Videographers

I couldn't recommend Didier enough. He's a great presence to have at your wedding with his calm energy, passion for love, and commitment to making your wedding your very own special event that it is. He knows how to bring beauty and professionalism to your ceremony with grace.

• Suzanne Rothmeyer Photography Wedding Photographers

Didier is a warm, engaging individual, and was so wonderful to work with - we were in a tiny little church on the island and he was both accommodating and communicative....and he gave a lovely delivery officiating. I highly recommend him (and I know the bride and groom were also very happy!).

• 135 Bonnie Brae Lane Eastsound, Washington, 98245 See on map
    Location of (Didier Gincig, Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant)