San Antonio, TX 78202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Diaz & Diaz Photography

We are no longer documenting weddings. Thank you.

Follow Diaz & Diaz Photography on

• Videos 2

14 Reviews for Diaz & Diaz Photography

Anyone looking at these reviews can obviously see that Ginger/Diaz & Diaz does incredible photography. Ginger photographed my engagement pictures, a few bridal photos, and my wedding. I cannot begin to tell you how amazing these pictures turned out. Not only is she extremely talented but she is fun and sweet and open to any ideas you have. I cannot imagine having worked with another photographer and I cannot wait to work with her in the future! If you need proof for yourself check out her website or facebook page. :)

Sent on 06/12/2014

Diaz & Diaz Photography's reply:

Thanks Kelsie! I have the BEST clients. Love you & your family.
    Kelsie & Preston's wedding: http://www.hellodiaz.com/2014/06/11/boulder-springs-wedding/
    Kelsie's bridals: http://www.hellodiaz.com/2014/06/03/san-antonio-bridal-portraits/
    Kelsie & Preston's engagement: http://www.hellodiaz.com/2013/11/01/gruene-engagement-new-braunfels-texas/

Brenda · Married on 09/28/2012

CUSTOMER-SERVICE, HIGH QUALITY, AWESOME! These are only a few words I can use to describe the excellent experience we had with Diaz & Diaz Photography. We stumbled upon Ginger by an unfortunate situation that turned into one of the best things for our wedding memories. We had already put down a deposit for another photographer who was unresponsive and quite rude. I asked another photographer for help who posted our situation on her facebook group, including our now tighter budget, and Diaz & Diaz was one of the photographers who responded, who could meet our needs within our budget, and with vibrant and emotion-filled portfolio.

As soon as I met Ginger I was smitten! She was so personable, funny, and easy to connect to which I think is important when this person is going to be photographing one of the biggest days in which you are surrounded with friends and family! I'm not one, in any type of evaluation, to always give a perfect score, but I really cannot express how great it was to work with Ginger and her team. She is super responsive, willing to take your direction, and so creative. I'm in awe with all the pictures we received for our wedding. She captured so much that I get emotional just thinking about how beautiful and timeless our pictures are. So many of our family and friends have commented positively about the pictures.

It is now over 2 months from the wedding and Ginger is still actively engaged with us! She even gave us a $100 credit because it took her slightly longer than SHE expected to finalize all the pictures. I'm suprised we got them as quickly as we did! Totally unexpected and unnecessary but she is so honest, genuine, and filled with integrity. This is the type of vendor you should want to work with when it comes to this special day. I could go on and on but hopefully I've expressed just how lucky you would be to work with Ginger. I adore her!

Sent on 12/10/2012

I loved my photos and the wonderful service!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Award

• Tim the Girl Catering
    Tim the Girl Catering Wedding Caterers

Thank you SO much! We love working with you also. Your photos are stunning!!!

• The Gardens of Cranesbury View
    The Gardens of Cranesbury View Banquet Halls

So enjoyed this photographer! It's wonderful to see great pictures taken of my venue at the weddings, thank you for making us look great!!

• Spice of Life Catering
    Spice of Life Catering Wedding Caterers

Diaz & Diaz are such gifted photographers. You will be so ecstatic that you selected them to immortalize your special day as they wont just be taking photos they will be capturing the MAGIC of the day. Truly gifted and wonderful to work with. <3