1043 Raritan Road, Clark, NJ 07066 Map · Phone number

About Diamond Productions Entertainment, LLC

Diamond Productions Entertainment Company, we are dedicated to exceed your expectations...

We are a fully insured professional company entertaining and producing memories for over a decade.
We believe in giving you personal attention to every detail, allowing you to customize every aspect of your event.

Our staff consists of experienced, polished professionals who are always courteous, friendly, energetic and determined to make a difference. Our dress code is full black tuxedo or the attire of your choice.

Your DJ will handle all musical aspects of your event, while your Master of Ceremonies handles all announcements and activities during your event.

Photographers & Videographers have been in their respective fields for over 15 years, so you are guaranteed a professional that is both skilled and knowledgeable in the type of event you are hosting.

Our daily office hours accommodate even our busiest clients. 732-381-6200
Appointments are available Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m.- 9:30 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m

bdc34b6362a90843 1272399994455 1
Couple kissing
Couple kissing
bdc34b6362a90843 1272399994455 1

21 Reviews for Diamond Productions Entertainment, LLC

Crystal · Married on 09/24/2010

Angel was amazing at our wedding. There was not a song played that I didnt like to dance to. He even got everyone out of their seats at one point and on the dance floor so I have a picture with everyone I invtied to the wedding. Another big thing for us was the pronunciation of peoples names at the wedding... everyones name was pronounced correctly because he took the time to learn them.

We have had three people ask for his number for their events in the 3 weeks that we have been married. He will become our go to man for every event from here on out!

Sent on 10/18/2010
  • Eliana

Eliana · Married on 04/18/2010

Our wedding was just two days ago (4/18/10) and I'm laying under the Hawaiian sun with my new husband on our Honeymoon and we can't get over how much fun we had at our wedding. It was amazing!! We owe a lot of that to Diamond prod. Particularly Angel and all his staff. They were very catering to our ideas and wants, willing to work with special request, and gave valuable and professional feedback from start to finish. Not only did we have a blast, but so did our guest. They did not get off the dance floor. We can't wait to get back and see all the pictures and video footage!!! I would recommend Diamond prod. to any friend or family. We really enjoyed ourselves!!

Sent on 04/20/2010

Edward · Married on 03/13/2010

Being a DJ/MC myself, I knew the only company that could take care of my wedding was Diamond Productions. I went all out with their DJ setup; 6 moving heads, 2 plasma tvs, and color kinetics uplighting to light up the whole room. We also used their limo, video, and photo services as well. The DJs, Angel as the Emcee along with their setup surpassed anything I could have possibly imaged for me n my wife's special day. Our wedding has gone down as not only the greatest wedding in history, but the greatest event in of all time. Check out the youtube video with photos of our wedding to see for yourself. Thanks Angel! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=273HBlV-u3U

Sent on 05/04/2010

Diamond Productions Entertainment, LLC FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• 1043 Raritan Road Clark, 07066 See on map
    9172095580 (Other Phone Number)
    7323811981 (Fax Number)
    10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Weekdays Please call to schedule a free consultation!