DFW Mobile DJ's

McKinney, TX 75070 Map · Phone number

About DFW Mobile DJ's

DFW Mobile DJ's is your simple choice when seeking high quality and exciting DJ entertainment for your North Texas area party. Whether it is a wedding ceremony or wedding reception, prom or homecoming, corporate function or a block party and more, DFW Mobile DJ's can provide you with the absolute best in DJ entertainment in the D/FW area.

WE WILL WORK WITHIN YOUR BUDGET!

9 Reviews for DFW Mobile DJ's

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2013

We had DJ Rey and he was amazing! Since we live out of state he made sure to keep in contact with us and the first call he really made the effort to get to know us and what we wanted! Rey made sure the reception ran smoothly and was able to get everyone out of their seats! Our guests keep telling us it was one of the best parties they had been to in a long time. We really enjoyed ourselves as well and he made sure to facilitate my special request for my cousin to sin. He went above and beyond to help make everything perfect for us! Thanks DJ Rey!

Ray was the best DJ we could have ever wished for at our wedding and reception. We had the entire place on the dance floor all night long with the variety of music he played. The suggestions he made during the planning made everything go flawlessly and he still was able to get in all the songs we wanted to have played.

Both my husband and I believe that Ray and DFW Mobile DJ's made our night as special as it was and would recommend them to anyone who wants to have fun at their wedding!

sara · Married on 11/17/2012

Ray's expertise in music completely made my wedding reception. He was extremely professional, always on point when he needed to make announcements. He did an excellent job reading the crowd and playing all the right types of music to accomodate a wide variety of people. I would hire Ray as a DJ for all my future events!

Award

• What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Uplighting

• Grand Traditions
    Grand Traditions Banquet Halls

GT is excited to endorse this vendor. They are excellent at what they do. We feel they give the Bride a great service at a great cost.

• McKinney, 75070 See on map