2585 Dewberry Farm Ln., Kernersville, NC 27284 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 150
Availability Check your date

About Dewberry Farm Inc

We are a 18 acre horse farm in Kernersville (the heart of the Triad). Our beautiful farm is the premier place for outdoor weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, showers, kid birthday parties and farm stays. We have a large lawn lined with cherry trees that ends at a romantic pergola that frames a large fountain, pink roses also surround it, shears and string lights hang from the pergola. Awesome place for a wedding. The rest of our expansive grounds are perfect for your reception. A courtyard, covered pavilion, covered arbors, more fountains, barn, wrap around front porch, lower meadow with a bridge. The farm house is warm and inviting. We have a beautiful, romantic honeymoon suite, with an onsuite bathroom. It has a fireplace and large jetted tub. The room over looks the front rolling pasture. We have three other rooms for out of town guests.

lovejoy007

Dewberry Farm Inc 5
Dewberry Farm Inc 6
Dewberry Farm Inc 7

Amanda · Getting married on 05/04/2019

We both fell in love with this venue as soon as we pulled up! My fiance wanted more of a traditional church wedding and i wanted the barn and this has both! They have church pews in the barn! Not to mention its absolutely beautiful! Mrs. Wendi is so easy to work with so far! We are very excited for our big day!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2017

I don’t think they could have made my day more stress free. I had the most perfect wedding I could have asked for. Not one thing went wrong. I spent the night the day before my wedding and I highly recommend it! Plus they cook you an amazing breakfast. Our guests loved our venue and our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Dewberry Farm Inc 12
    Dewberry Farm Inc 13
    Dewberry Farm Inc 14

Dewberry Farm Inc's reply:

Thank you Melissa! We loved your wedding and your guest. Thank you for your kindness to Maddie.

Laura · Married on 05/20/2017

Absolutely wonderful venue. I had to switch ceremony locations the day before, and this was not an issue at all! The day of coordinator, Dawn, is fantastic. She really kept things moving! I am so glad I found this gem!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Dewberry Farm Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Laura for the nice review! You guys were so wonderful to work with!

Dewberry Farm Inc FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,350.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Inn/B&B, Mansion
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens