6 NW 90th Pl, Kansas City, MO 64155 Map · Phone number

About Devine Makeup Artistry

Kansas City Professional Freelance Makeup Artist. Specializing in onsite Wedding & Bridal makeup, fashion, photography, boudoir, prom and special events.

blogheadercopy
blogheadercopy

4 Reviews for Devine Makeup Artistry

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2011

Lora was amazing from the beginning. I had a couple trials from others before her. I went to Lora's home for my trial. Gave her a vague idea of what I wanted. When she was done with the trial, I didn't need to change one thing. She did exactly what I wanted in one try. She was so awesome.
    On my wedding day, she came to my hotel near the venue. She was early, so professional, but fun and kept me relaxed even though I was running behind. I had gotten a spray tan during the week, so my skin was a shade darker, but it wasn't an issue. Everyone said how beautiful I looked all night long. I felt beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone. Lora is great!

Sent on 05/03/2011

Margaret · Married on 12/18/2010

Lora did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding makeup! I gave her some ideas on what I wanted and we practiced it once and she knew exactly what I wanted! The makeup was top quality and I could hardly feel it on my face. I even had this awesome zit on my face the day of and she made it disappear! It was amazing! The makeup lasted the entire day and through the sweat of reception dancing. It looked absolutely perfect! My husband loved it! I got so many comments on how great it looked! Lora took so much time to make me look flawless and I did! I don't know how see did it but she is talented at what she does! I wouldn't choose anyone else to do it for me!

Sent on 01/14/2011

Amiee · Married on 09/10/2010

I was very excited to have my makeup done by a professional! This was for my best friend’s wedding and I just wanted to sit back, relax and enjoy the day. This is exactly what I got to do! She was SO professional and was great to have there for makeup. Lora was great, she was very prepared and I knew exactly what she was doing. I didn’t have to do anything but show up moisturized! Throughout the day I had MANY complements on my makeup and absolutely love all the pictures. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Lora also invited the bride into her home so they could do a run through before the big day. This was such a great time and really allowed us to get to know her and made the day of the wedding comfortable and seamless. If you are contemplating having your makeup done, DO IT!!!!! Lora takes all the stress of the day away and lets you just relax and be pampered!

Sent on 08/11/2010