Details In Bloom

Chicago, IL View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Details In Bloom is a wedding florist located in Chicago, Illinois that serves the surrounding region. Since 2003, Paige Meliet-Kinane and her skilled team have been providing couples with breathtaking floral designs that accentuate the beauty of their wedding.

Details In Bloom will consult with couples to understand their wedding theme, needs, and desires, as well as to answer any questions you might have. Paige and her talented team offer various floral designs, including but not limited to classic, country, nautical, preppy, and vintage. They may provide you with samples and may even help with event design and go on venue visits. Details In Bloom offers to deliver, set up, and clean up the following:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Amelia
    Amelia S. Married on 03/06/2021

Paige is the best

I cannot say enough good things about my planning experience with Paige. I couldn’t have picked a better florist! Everything that I wanted came to life. She really listened to my ideas, wants and put so much attention to detail. Our tables were stunning. A month before our wedding I thought we were going to have to cancel, we ended up moving forward with our original date. Paige pulled our day together was less than a 4 weeks, when I said the date was a go. She is absolutely amazing! I can’t thank her enough for such a great experience and making our wedding so beautiful!
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 10/25/2020

Wonderful wedding experience with Details in Bloom

We’ve been working with Paige and Details in Bloom to provide our flowers for our 2020 wedding since 2018. From our first conversation with her, we knew she was the perfect florist for us! Her bouquets are gorgeous, she understood my vision, she was within budget - and she’s a genuinely fun person to work with. We were two months away from our original wedding date when COVID-19 hit. We scaled back our original plans and pushed the date from June to October (a completely different season). Paige immediately helped me turn my original vision of soft pink peonies to deep fall-colored blooms – and she nailed it! From a few photos for inspiration, she made my vision come to life and I couldn’t be happier with the result. Thank you, Details in Bloom, for being flexible and helping us navigate these uncertain times. I am so in love with how our micro-wedding turned out and we can’t wait for the sequel wedding next summer.
    Matthew G. Married on 08/08/2020

Perfection!!

We used Details in Bloom for our small Covid Wedding last year, and then again for our bigger Wedding this past summer and everything about the flowers was perfect! Paige does incredible work and we could not have been happier! She is now the only person we use when we need flowers for anything in the Chicago area, including birthdays, wedding or baby showers, etc. Thank you, Paige!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Weddings and Events by Karolina Weddings and Events by Karolina Wedding Planners

Paige from Details in Bloom is excellent. Her bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages, and centerpieces always look amazing!! She works with every budget, but always makes her flowers look like a million bucks! I work with her as much as I can, and I recommend her to all my couples. My favorite florist out there!

1770 W Berteau Ave Suite #303, Suite #303 Chicago, IL, 60613

By Appointment
Location of (Details In Bloom)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding