Details In Bloom

1770 W Berteau Ave Suite #303, Chicago, IL 60613 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Details In Bloom

Details In Bloom is a wedding florist located in Chicago, Illinois that serves the surrounding region. Since 2003, Paige Meliet-Kinane and her skilled team have been providing couples with breathtaking floral designs that accentuate the beauty of their wedding.

Details In Bloom will consult with couples to understand their wedding theme, needs, and desires, as well as to answer any questions you might have. Paige and her talented team offer various floral designs, including but not limited to classic, country, nautical, preppy, and vintage. They may provide you with samples and may even help with event design and go on venue visits. Details In Bloom offers to deliver, set up, and clean up the following:

• Aisle decor

38 Reviews for Details In Bloom

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2019

11/2/2019 Wedding

Paige was wonderful! She was easy to work with and the flowers were beautiful! I received many compliments on the flowers. I absolutely loved my bouquets and arrangements. I also felt that the pricing was reasonable.

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Christine

Christine Vonch · Married on 09/14/2019

1000% Recommend Details in Bloom for any Bride - Thanks For Being So Amazing!

Booking Details in Bloom was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. During the planning process, I met with a TON of florists from Chicago, most with completely outrageous pricing for what they offered. Paige (the last person I met with) was a total breath of fresh air. Outside of being super friendly and responsive, she was flexible, kind and willing to work with my budget. She went above and beyond to bring me the absolute best ideas, meeting with me a few times leading up to the wedding to make sure I felt good. She always told me, the bride has enough going on for the wedding, flowers are her specialty and she's got this. Day of our wedding, Paige and her team exceeded all of my expectations. From the beautiful bouquets to the impeccably decorated ceremony ballroom (the floral back drop was amazing), I was in awe. She really knocked it out of the park. I received so many compliments later on in the night on the table centerpieces and candle arrangement as well. I would 1,000% recommend Paige and her team to any future bride. She was nothing short of amazing. Thanks for making our day so special.

Sent on 10/03/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Details In Bloom FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 100.00
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Weddings and Events by Karolina Wedding Planners

Paige from Details in Bloom is excellent. Her bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages, and centerpieces always look amazing!! She works with every budget, but always makes her flowers look like a million bucks! I work with her as much as I can, and I recommend her to all my couples. My favorite florist out there!

• 1770 W Berteau Ave Suite #303, Suite #303 Chicago, IL, 60613 See on map
    917-970-2182 (Phone number)
    By Appointment
    Location of (Details In Bloom)