Martinsburg, WV 25429 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

8 Reviews for Detailed Destinations

Brittina · Married on 05/23/2015

We hired Detailed Destinations to bring our guests to and from our wedding. They were so kind, helpful, clean, professional, and reasonably priced we also hired them for a Virginia wine tour. I would and most likely will hire them in the future and would recommend them to anyone looking for transportation!

Sent on 06/24/2015

The staff was great to work with Michael was awesome even though I procrastinated with our decision to rent either the limo, trolley or town car. He and the office staff were great. My husband and I didn't know the proper etiquette on tipping our driver after being dropped off at the hotel. I regret not having cash to tip Steven B and will be making amends through the office. But thank you for great service and the quietness of the car on the way to the reception. Thank you to Lori and Sally you were awesome to talk to on the phone :)

Sent on 06/18/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2014

I worked with Michael to coordinate transportation for a few wedding guests who stayed at a alternate hotel from our wedding venue. It was a last minute decision and Detailed Destinations was reasonably priced and flexible to suit our needs. We heard from our guests that the driver was wonderful; everything went smoothly! I would highly recommend Detailed Destinations as they made the process easy on us and our guests. We were in great hands!

Sent on 12/08/2014