307 Banuelo Dr, Henderson, NV 89014 Map · Phone number

About Desirable Events by Desi

I love everything about weddings and treat each wedding, down to the detail, as it were my own. Weddings are one of the biggest milestones in our lives and I want to make sure your day is just as you desire. Planning is very fun and exciting experience, however, it does become very time consuming. If you want to relax throughout your process and get help choosing the best details for you then please contact me to help. I work with the best vendors in the industry and together we can make your day just as the fairy tale you envision. Every wedding is as unique and gorgeous as the couple. My goal is to create a custom package that brings your desires to life. I can't wait to plan the wedding your guests will talk about forever! Please contact me by phone at (248) 836-8605 or email desi@desirableevent.com to begin planning your beautiful wedding.

Follow Desirable Events by Desi on

tivoli village wedding 35
pyr6yypctyacdbgeglxknyqbmdfqp02kqc93sybhqa0
Wedding ceremony
las vegas wedding photographer world market center
Creative couple portrait

17 Reviews for Desirable Events by Desi

1 User photo

Desirable Events by Desi 1

Laura · Married on 03/17/2018

We live in Atlanta, and I had never been to Las Vegas before when I hired Desi as our wedding planner. Desi was beyond amazing! Not only is she very responsive and organized, but she is also very kind and friendly. For example, when we came to Las Vegas for our tasting and vendor meetings, Desi surprised my dad with cake pops since she knew it was his birthday soon. That really stuck with me. I felt like Desi was my friend and that I could talk to her about anything. She worked with my unusual ideas without judgment I will miss working with her now that our wedding is over.
    Desi explained various components of the wedding to me, offered me sound advice/guidance, and thought of every small detail. She recommended outstanding vendors who were in my budget. I would not have had a dream team without Desi.
    As a destination bride, it was very helpful that Desi handled all the day of wedding work, including setting up wedding favors and other supplies, as well as getting my dress steamed and transported to my hotel room. We were very annoying clients because we shipped a lot of things to Desi's house, which was critical since the hotel charged high rates for storing things and we could not pack everything that we needed. I was not nervous on the day of the wedding because I knew everything was in Desi's hands.

That being said, Desi did a lot of work before the day of our wedding. I would recommend to all brides that they hire Desi as a full-time or partial planner because it makes the process much smoother. I would have forgotten a lot of details that I needed to work out with the vendors if it was not for Desi.

In short, DESI IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Desirable Events by Desi 2

Desirable Events by Desi's reply:

Awe you made my heart melt! You and Paul are the best as well as all of your family and friends. We couldn’t have wished for a more exciting wedding day! Xo Desi

Courtney · Married on 05/13/2017

We hired Desi to plan our destination wedding at the SLS in Las Vegas, and we can say without a doubt that it was the best decision we made. It was invaluable to have boots on the ground while we planned our wedding from a distance. Desi is knowledgeable, organized, fierce, and sympathetic – we always felt safe under her care. She was so on top of everything that we simply didn’t have to worry about our wedding day. We could go on and on about how great she is, but here are a few reasons:

In the planning stages, Desi takes charge so you don’t have to. She’s so knowledgeable about the whole process that we didn’t have to worry whether or not we were asking the right questions, or if there was something we were missing. She’s got it covered.

Desi brings the plan to life, period. Whether she’s finding replacements for broken decorations, dealing with overzealous security guards (hint: don’t f**k with Desi), or managing hordes of vendors, Desi gets it done.

On the big day, Desi takes care of you (even though she was juggling a ton of different tasks like decorations, AV, lighting, food, beverage, photography, etc). She made sure that we were always comfortable and feeling good about the day. Her husband RJ, who is her second-in-command, is incredibly detail-oriented and set up our reception area flawlessly.

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, even beyond our wildest expectations. That’s because of Desi. Hiring her is a decision you’ll never regret.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Desirable Events by Desi did an amazing job planning our wedding from start to finish. We will appreciate all the hard work Desi and Rj put into make our day perfect.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Award

Desirable Events by Desi FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 1

• RedRock Wedding Films
    RedRock Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is such a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, RedRock Wedding Films, LLC

• Elegantvegasweddings
    Elegantvegasweddings Wedding Officiants

Desi is always one step ahead of the Bride and Groom with great attention to detail. Of the many times I have worked with her on weddings, the bride and groom were always pleased.

• Elegant Entertainment
    Elegant Entertainment Wedding DJs

Desi is fantastic to work with. She has a real passion for what she does and it shows. She takes pride in making every wedding come together flawlessly. We love working with her.

• 307 Banuelo Dr Henderson, 89014 See on map