Madison, TN 37115 Map · Phone number

About Designs By DeVonne

Makeup Artist for all of your professional makeup needs. Specializing in beauty, glamour, high fashion and period style makeup

green469img1012 2p
makeu
cmwedding1
green469img1012 2p
makeu

8 Reviews for Designs By DeVonne

• O

Alisa · Married on 10/17/2015

The makeup artist Sonya was wonderful!!! She was there on time to create her magic for me (the bride) and my bridesmaid & maid of honor. We all wanted a natural simple look for this wedding and she provided just that. My girls were just elated at the results and could not stop looking at themselves or thanking Sonya. She was calm and very professional keeping the rest of us at ease. I will not forget her asking me if i wanted to be a glowing bride and when she was done i was just that glowing incorporating my wedding colors in all of us. Sonya also provided all of us with a touch up kit and a special one for the bride that included tissues. Her personal touches made this day even more special for me. Thank You Thank You Thank You. I would recommend you 100 times over.

Sent on 11/16/2015

LaShay · Married on 10/01/2015

Sonya was wonderful!! She was professional, attentive and so talented! She did a amazing job on me and my brides maids, each of us looked glamorous! Sonya is great for a wedding or any occassion were you want to look and feel goergous!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Sharde · Married on 06/28/2015

It takes a lot more than a pretty dress and venue to pull off that special day. While I planned my wedding by myself, from the homemade décor to the invitations, I had no idea where to start with regard to make up artists. Only wearing it for special events, I was clueless on how to determine the look I even wanted. Luckily, I was referred to Sonya by a relative who had actually used her for a previous event. I was apprehensive because I had never worked with a MUA before, but decided to give her a try. I ended my search after meeting her.Sonya was so patient with me as I informed her I was practically a make up virgin. What I loved about working with her is that she genuinely built a relationship with me. It did not feel like some dry vendor/client agreement. She was very friendly, personable, and very humble. This made me more comfortable with her and it led to me being completely trusting of her make up direction for my big day. In our first meeting, we discussed her rate and what I could expect from her leading up to the big day. I loved that from the beginning, I could tell she was a professional, and that she loved what she did.Upon my request, we had two make up trials where she did two completely different looks. My husband came to the second trial as he wanted to see her work also! She had no problem doing two trials and it didn't bother her that he tagged along.( He is just nosey so that's why he came! lol) By the time my big day came, she had become more than my MUA, but more like a friend. The day of my wedding, she was right on time and was ready to work. She was very helpful that morning. Everyone in my bridal party was absolutely beautiful and I was so happy! Since my wedding, Sonya has given me two private make up sessions, teaching me and a friend how to pull off an everyday look, and has done my make up for a private event. She does AMAZING work and you will not regret working with her. She is a great person and I am so thankful for her talent.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Designs By DeVonne FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Keratin