Noelle McDonald Makeup Artist

Nashville, TN View map

HI there! My name is Noelle McDonald. I am a makeup artist based in the Nashville area. With a background of fine arts, I began my dream of makeup artistry at an early age. I love being creative and using visual arts as inspiration for my makeup looks. I have had the privilege of working with local photographers and fashion designers. I have enjoyed doing makeup for many weddings and proms as well as being a key makeup artist for Clarisonic working at an event for Vanderbilt University. Additionally, I have been featured numerous times doing makeup tutorials on the Christian Television Network on the television show Everything Beautiful TV and been published in Elegant Magazine.

Working in this industry has made me see how much passion I have for the art of makeup. I love helping my clients see that makeup is a true confidence booster and can make you feel as beautiful as you are on the inside.

I am skilled with traditional makeup application and airbrush. I only use high quality makeup brands that include but are not limited to: Make Up For Ever, Dior, Eve Pearl, Illamasqua, MAC Cosmetics, Smashbox, Too Faced, OCC Cosmetics, Lit Cosmetics and Ben Nye.

Please feel free to contact me at mcdonald.noelle@gmail.com

Also, find me on Istagram: @noellemcdonaldmua #noellemcdonaldmua

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Teri Married on 05/03/2018
    Noelle did a FANTASTIC job for my wedding make up. She is so sweet and really listened to what I wanted. She did both mine and my moms make up for my wedding. I seriously felt like I looked so good, I was constantly getting compliments on my make up. Also her prices are so good for amazing quality!
    Amanda Married on 03/22/2014
    This was my second time working with Noelle. She has always been on time and easy to work with. Her work is amazing and she executed exactly what I asked for.
    Jen Married on 11/02/2013
    So happy with Noelle! Wonderful personality, great products, on time, and does amazing work!!!

Nashville, TN, 37211
Location of (Noelle McDonald Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding