Woonsocket, RI 02895 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Designs by Debi

Designs by Debi™ offers handcrafted jewelry of all kinds, including many one of a kind pieces. Custom jewelry design for weddings is one of the services I offer. It will make the process of dealing with jewelry for yourself, your bridesmaids and mothers quick and easy for you. I have hundreds of colors of Swarovski® Crystals and Pearls available so that the jewelry can be perfectly matched to everyone's gown and even done in various styles to complement each woman's personality and taste. Consultations are free and you do not need to live in my area to work with me. It is possible to complete the entire process with phone calls and e-mails.

Follow Designs by Debi on

designsbydebilogofinalrgb
BSSSCH10SCB4SCP6MPlarge

2 Reviews for Designs by Debi

Julz · Married on 04/27/2011

Yes! I know now that I got lucky that I found Debi when I was surfing the internet to find someone to make my wedding jewelry for me. I totally loved her unique ideas and creations that she came up with and created just for me. She is a total perfectionist and I was blown away just by the emails that she sent to me providing me with all of the different options that I could pick from. Seriously don't waste your time looking any further for someone so talented. Her work is beyond amazing! I love my dolphin jewelry set and an added bonus has been staying connected to her now and considering her one of my friends.

Sent on 08/28/2011

Lynne · Married on 07/17/2009

My experience with Designs by Debi was an absolute delight. Debi designed for me the most stunning one of a kind bracelet and earrings that matched my bridal ensemble perfectly. Debi was an absolute delight to work with and had a very keen sense of my taste and what I was looking for. She also designed all the jewelry for the mothers and created beautiful bracelets for my bridal party. She met with all of us in the comfort of my home which made the experience fun and relaxing. Her pricing was very reasonable for the quality of her work. I would highly recommend Designs by Debi to anyone who wants unique and beautiful jewelry for their wedding or for any other occasion!

Sent on 03/09/2010

Designs by Debi FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Designs by Debi 1
    Complete Wedding Party Discount
    A 10% discount is given on the entire order if I make the jewelry for the whole wedding party.

• Woonsocket, 02895 See on map