By Appointment Only, Kirkland, WA 98034 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Designs by Courtney

Designs By Courtney is a floral studio that specializes in weddings and events. Combining fresh and unique flowers with a meticulous attention to detail, we strive to make your vision a reality. From classic to contemporary designs, we will work with you to create stunning arrangements that match your style. Whether you want a traditional look or you want something new and original that will leave your guests buzzing, we ensure that your event is as beautiful as you deserve.

Courtney is a graduate of the Floral Design Institute. She is also a charter member of Fleurology; a invitation only group of high end luxury floral designers. In 2015, she joined the Greater Seattle Floral Association and the Chapel Designers.

Courtney is always eager to learn new wedding trends and techniques; she attends various floral design seminars throughout the country.

Custom wedding florals start at $2500. We do offer a designers choice package for personal flowers called "Stylish and Seasonal" starting at $500.

Serving Seattle, the eastside and surrounding Puget Sound Area, available for travel as well

Follow Designs by Courtney on

img9882
img9883
img2593
Designs by Courtney
designs by courtney logo large png
img5464

Designs by Courtney 6
Designs by Courtney 7

Corinna · Married on 08/25/2018

Dream worthy flowers!

Courtney is amazing and I can't recommend her enough! I had first seen her work as a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding. I remember loving my bouquet from her wedding, but wanting a totally different style for myself. Courtney delivered and made my vision come to life! She is incredibly professional, kind, flexible, and talented. She was willing to work with me on pricing and make adjustments and recommendations that would fit within my budget, while still keeping the style I wanted. Courtney was extremely thorough and organized, and had me over to her home studio to pick out flowers in person and go over ribbon choices, table décor, etc. Not only does she do an outstanding job with flowers, but it was so nice to not have to worry about any table décor at all. Courtney has an array of decorations and has such a great eye for what goes well together. Each time we chatted, she sent over a new breakdown of what'd we'd decided on, which made things so easy amongst all the other wedding planning chaos.

On the day of our wedding, I was totally blown away. My flowers were everything I dreamed of and more. Courtney delivered our bouquets to our hotel (different from our venue) at no extra charge, which was a huge help. The flowers at our venue looked absolutely STUNNING, and she created the most beautiful chuppah I've ever seen. We still dream about it to this day! Courtney and her team took care of everything from setup to breakdown, and we didn't have to lift a finger. We can't thank her enough for making our day so beautiful, and will continue to recommend her to everyone we know!

Lisa Carrigg · Married on 08/24/2018

Nothing short of a dream come true

Courtney and her creativity and design made our wedding an absolute DREAM. Even my bridesmaids got chills when we had our first glance of the arbor she designed for us before the ceremony through a crack in some blinds. I couldn't have dreamed up more beautiful and unique table arrangements and decor. I have no idea how she managed to do it all. Everything was perfect to the tiniest detail. She has a true gift and made our colors, preferences and vibe all spring to life while respecting our budget and working with us to make swaps so we could have exactly what we wanted. A breeze to work with. I even ended up springing a last minute photo op stand alone wood geometric design on her that I asked for her to work her magic on with floral and greenery and was just blown away with what she did. I had a beautiful and artistic fruit and veggie toss bouquet and she managed to get peonies even though out of season just for my bouquet (my favorite) while working with other seasonal and heat withstanding varietals. The textures and colors were to die for. Cannot recommend enough that you book her in ASAP. Still drooling over the photos.

Designs by Courtney 8
    Designs by Courtney 9
    Designs by Courtney 10
    Designs by Courtney 11
    Designs by Courtney 12
    Designs by Courtney 13

Grace · Married on 04/22/2018

Our wedding wouldn't have been our wedding without Courtney. Her work was absolutely incredible. We gave her our color palette and some inspiration photos and she built an incredible space for us. Seriously it was like a dream. She did *everything* for us. She went above and beyond, from hanging decor from the ceiling to decorating the dinner table with tiny sprigs of lavender for every guest. Working with her was incredibly easy, she was super communicative and available for us. Book Courtney!!! She's the best!

Designs by Courtney 14

Designs by Courtney FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• From the Ground Up Floral
    From the Ground Up Floral Wedding Florists

Courtney is like my floral sister! I think she is a fabulous designer, wonderful listener, and hard worker. I refer to her always when I am booked out because I know and trust she will go above and beyond to make a wedding into a love story.

• By Appointment Only Kirkland, 98034 See on map