4157 Cashell Glen, Saint Paul, MN 55122 Map · Phone number

About Design n Bloom

Your wedding day is special - one of a kind - and we're here to enhance it with flowers and make it easier.

Flowers are part of your wedding day, from beginning to end. Bouquets and boutonnieres for the wedding party and family, arrangements for the ceremony, table decorations for the reception and accents for your wedding cake - they're all made just for you.

Planning your wedding flowers starts with a free, personal consultation where we learn about you and your vision for your wedding. We'll pay attention to your ideas for flowers, colors, style and budget to bring your dream to life.

Look through our portfolio, visit our website, or join us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Google - we'd love to hear from you!

You can call 651.303.4223 to speak with Gayle about your wedding, or request a free consultation here.

Follow Design n Bloom on

sarajohnbridesmaidbouquet1
PhotoFeb1752458PM
wedding 160220 01
Design n Bloom
august chesley christopher bridal bouquet
august chelsey chris 162600
dsc0039
dsc0046
annabouquet

14 Reviews for Design n Bloom

Alexandra · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I didn't have a very large budget for flowers, so we definitely wanted some bang for our buck. We needed a bridal bouquet, toss bouquet, corsages and boutonnieres for the 5 parents and 5 grandparents, and corsage for the personal attendant. We wanted to use faux flowers for the bridesmaids, and we didn't feel any judgment whatsoever from Gayle during our consult because of this. She was completely supportive of our decision and respected our budget throughout the entire experience. We actually ended up spending way way less than our anticipated budget! Gayle at Design n Bloom somehow took the image I had in my head that I didn't know how to describe, and she turned it into the most beautiful bouquet!! I had a general color scheme in my head, and I knew that I loved lilies, and she created the most gorgeous bouquet I've ever seen. It stayed perfect for almost two weeks, even through the July heat and humidity! We went to a few flower shops for consults before visiting Design n Bloom, and we didn't feel comfortable, welcomed, or wanted at any of the flower shops. But with Gayle, we felt like she truly cared about us as individuals, and we loved meeting with her! She listened intently, gave her input, showed us samples, and respected our budget. She delivered our flowers on time (she was even early!) at our venue, labeled each corsage/boutonniere in the box, and even provided vases for the larger bouquets! I recommend Design n Bloom to anyone looking for any sort of flowers!

T · Married on 02/20/2016

I am so glad we chose Gayle at Design n Bloom to do our wedding. She did an amazing job! Extremely creative and flexible to work with. I wanted very specific pew bouquets and had this vision that I could only share example pictures with her. She looked at them and ran with it. When I saw the final product it literally took my breath away and left tears in my eyes! Do not hesitate to work with her! She might be a small, local entrepreneur but she produces arrangements and my bouquet that are out of this world! Highly recommend her and will now have her do all our future floristry needs! Thanks Gayle!

Alexandra · Married on 08/28/2015

Our flowers were beautiful!
    Gayle did an amazing job and we were so happy with all of our flowers. She was flexible when I changed my mind and I trusted that she would make them look beautiful. Thank you for being part of our special day with your amazing floral designs!

Design n Bloom FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,200.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 4157 Cashell Glen Saint Paul, MN 55122 See on map
    Monday - Thursday 8am - 7pm Friday - Saturday 8am - 4:30pm Sunday (closed)