Design n Bloom

Eagan, MN View map

$1,200 Typical Price

Your wedding day is special - one of a kind - and we're here to enhance it with flowers and make it easier.

Flowers are part of your wedding day, from beginning to end. Bouquets and boutonnieres for the wedding party and family, arrangements for the ceremony, table decorations for the reception and accents for your wedding cake - they're all made just for you.

Planning your wedding flowers starts with a free, personal consultation where we learn about you and your vision for your wedding. We'll pay attention to your ideas for flowers, colors, style and budget to bring your dream to life.

Look through our portfolio, visit our website, or join us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Google - we'd love to hear from you!

You can call 651.303.4223 to speak with Gayle about your wedding, or request a free consultation here.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$140

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Kristin Married on 07/10/2021

Highly Recommend!

Design n Bloom was wonderful to work with on our wedding day. They arrived on time and provided us with beautiful flowers. They were adaptable and flexible when we postponed our wedding due to covid. I highly recommend Design n Bloom.

Design n Bloom's reply:

We are just so happy we were finally able to be a part of your special day! We've all learned about adaptability over the past 18 months - and you have a lifetime to perfect it. Congratulations!
  • Rachel
    Rachel O. Married on 08/28/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bouquets for bridesmaids and bride

They were what I wanted and they were on time.
    Alexandra Married on 07/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I didn't have a very large budget for flowers, so we definitely wanted some bang for our buck. We needed a bridal bouquet, toss bouquet, corsages and boutonnieres for the 5 parents and 5 grandparents, and corsage for the personal attendant. We wanted to use faux flowers for the bridesmaids, and we didn't feel any judgment whatsoever from Gayle during our consult because of this. She was completely supportive of our decision and respected our budget throughout the entire experience. We actually ended up spending way way less than our anticipated budget! Gayle at Design n Bloom somehow took the image I had in my head that I didn't know how to describe, and she turned it into the most beautiful bouquet!! I had a general color scheme in my head, and I knew that I loved lilies, and she created the most gorgeous bouquet I've ever seen. It stayed perfect for almost two weeks, even through the July heat and humidity! We went to a few flower shops for consults before visiting Design n Bloom, and we didn't feel comfortable, welcomed, or wanted at any of the flower shops. But with Gayle, we felt like she truly cared about us as individuals, and we loved meeting with her! She listened intently, gave her input, showed us samples, and respected our budget. She delivered our flowers on time (she was even early!) at our venue, labeled each corsage/boutonniere in the box, and even provided vases for the larger bouquets! I recommend Design n Bloom to anyone looking for any sort of flowers!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

4157 Cashell Glen Eagan, MN, 55122

Monday - Thursday 8am - 7pm Friday - Saturday 8am - 4:30pm Sunday (closed)
Location of (Design n Bloom)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding