Design n Bloom Reviews

14 | Saint Paul, MN

14 Reviews for Design n Bloom

Alexandra · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I didn't have a very large budget for flowers, so we definitely wanted some bang for our buck. We needed a bridal bouquet, toss bouquet, corsages and boutonnieres for the 5 parents and 5 grandparents, and corsage for the personal attendant. We wanted to use faux flowers for the bridesmaids, and we didn't feel any judgment whatsoever from Gayle during our consult because of this. She was completely supportive of our decision and respected our budget throughout the entire experience. We actually ended up spending way way less than our anticipated budget! Gayle at Design n Bloom somehow took the image I had in my head that I didn't know how to describe, and she turned it into the most beautiful bouquet!! I had a general color scheme in my head, and I knew that I loved lilies, and she created the most gorgeous bouquet I've ever seen. It stayed perfect for almost two weeks, even through the July heat and humidity! We went to a few flower shops for consults before visiting Design n Bloom, and we didn't feel comfortable, welcomed, or wanted at any of the flower shops. But with Gayle, we felt like she truly cared about us as individuals, and we loved meeting with her! She listened intently, gave her input, showed us samples, and respected our budget. She delivered our flowers on time (she was even early!) at our venue, labeled each corsage/boutonniere in the box, and even provided vases for the larger bouquets! I recommend Design n Bloom to anyone looking for any sort of flowers!

T · Married on 02/20/2016

I am so glad we chose Gayle at Design n Bloom to do our wedding. She did an amazing job! Extremely creative and flexible to work with. I wanted very specific pew bouquets and had this vision that I could only share example pictures with her. She looked at them and ran with it. When I saw the final product it literally took my breath away and left tears in my eyes! Do not hesitate to work with her! She might be a small, local entrepreneur but she produces arrangements and my bouquet that are out of this world! Highly recommend her and will now have her do all our future floristry needs! Thanks Gayle!

Alexandra · Married on 08/28/2015

Our flowers were beautiful!
    Gayle did an amazing job and we were so happy with all of our flowers. She was flexible when I changed my mind and I trusted that she would make them look beautiful. Thank you for being part of our special day with your amazing floral designs!

• User5198754 · 2+ years ago

The flowers were gorgeous for our wedding! We would highly recommend!

NIcole · Married on 09/27/2014

Gayle was awesome to work with. I told her what our budget would be and she was able to work with it without going over. I showed her pictures and gave her a color swatch to match the ribbon for my bouquet. Everything was perfect. We only needed bouquets, corsages and boutineres for our wedding. The bouquets were huge and we received many compliments on them throughout the day. I would recommend any bride to design n bloom.

I used Design n Bloom for my wedding flowers, and I am so happy that I did. Gayle was recommended to me by a coworker, and she did a wonderful job putting my vision for the bouquets together! She was also very responsive, easy, and fun to work with. Thanks again Gayle for everything!

Kristine · Married on 05/24/2014

I called them at the last minute, panicking because I tried and could not do the flowers on my own. The owner was SO patient and willing to help with whatever I needed. She had great ideas, even without seeing any colors as I worked with her over the phone. The flowers looked great and the wristbands were beautiful (for the mothers). Highly recommended for anyone!

Gayle did my bouquets and boutineers for my wedding. We had no idea what we wanted/needed and she was so helpful. We ended up needing to change our budget for our flowers and she was open to what I wanted. We ended up going with fake flowers and no one could believe they were not real. Out of all of our vendors, this was the only one we were 100% satisfied with.

Kristina · Married on 07/06/2013

Gayle with Design-N-Bloom was a pleasure to work with. I sent her some inspiration pictures and then she ran with it and gave me something completely unique. I had a few last minute changes and she was flexible and accomodating. I appreciate all of the hard work that she put into making my wedding beautiful!

Melanie · Married on 07/07/2012

Gayle is Great! If you want stress free flowers Design n Bloom is the way to go! Gayle did a beautiful job with my flowers. I chose to use silk flowers but no one knew the difference and now I have my wedding bouquet on my night stand! Gayle's arrangements are beautiful and she truly caterers to your personality. Highly Recommend Design n Bloom!

• Tara & Mike

Tara & Mike · Married on 09/10/2011

Stunning bouquets and bouts! Gayle is amazing when it comes to creativity and uniquness. I left almost all the details up to her when it came to my bouquet and it turned out absolutely amazing. I had so many people coming over to me just to get a closer look at my bouquet. Thank you Gayle!

• angelbina000

Sabrina · Married on 09/11/2010

Gayle was able to match my bridesmaids dresses perfectly. She put every flower I wanted in my bouquets and boutounierres. She is very very well priced and includes vases for each of the bouquets so that you can use them as decorations. She was very helpful when bouncing ideas off of her and is very creative!

Flowers were Beautiful! Gayle was great working with my small budget! We spent a lot of time emailing and she was very patient with me! Thank You!

Gayle was very nice to work with and I felt like she truly did want to bring my vision to life. Flowers in general are an expensive thing to have at a wedding, and Design N Bloom offered a good value for the attention you receive. What truly matters is that the flower arrangements turned out great, and my order was executed as planned and on time.