Reading, MA 01867 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Design Fixation

I have been a professional photographer for close to a decade, and a wedding photographer for more than half that time. I began my professional career as a portrait photographer, working with all ages and even pets. I found that I also enjoyed photographing other subjects in my own personal work, so a few years ago I began the transition into wedding photography.

My goal is to chronicle all aspects of your big day, so that your images tell the visual story of your wedding. I work in a photojournalistic manner, capturing moments in a creative and inventive way. Whether it's a bride's happy tears, a best man's humorous speech or a guest's crazy dance moves, I always photograph events with an eye for the moment.

I live just north of Boston with my puggle Charlie, and you'll often find me wandering the streets of Boston's South End in search of my next great shot.

For more information or rates, please email me at faithtowers@gmail.com or fill out this form. Packages are affordable, starting at $1600. I now also offer a number of a la carte items, including engagement shoots, dvd movies and my newest addition – customized thank you notes to mail to guests after the wedding.

DSC0030
Wedding ring
DSC0246n

2 Reviews for Design Fixation

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2014

Faith and her assistant got amazing shots of our wedding day! They captured photos candidly, which we wanted, and they didn't feel posed or too staged.... it was all very natural. She also got tons of great detail shots... which was awesome!
    Faith also created our Save the Dates and we got lots of comments on how great they were - very unique!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Faith and her assistant were great. They had creative ideas, and even went out into the rain with us to take some unforgettable pictures.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Design Fixation Pricing

Design Fixation Price Rates

Design Fixation FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

• Reading, 01867 See on map