Design Fixation

Reading, MA View map

I have been a professional photographer for close to a decade, and a wedding photographer for more than half that time. I began my professional career as a portrait photographer, working with all ages and even pets. I found that I also enjoyed photographing other subjects in my own personal work, so a few years ago I began the transition into wedding photography.

My goal is to chronicle all aspects of your big day, so that your images tell the visual story of your wedding. I work in a photojournalistic manner, capturing moments in a creative and inventive way. Whether it's a bride's happy tears, a best man's humorous speech or a guest's crazy dance moves, I always photograph events with an eye for the moment.

I live just north of Boston with my puggle Charlie, and you'll often find me wandering the streets of Boston's South End in search of my next great shot.

For more information or rates, please email me at faithtowers@gmail.com or fill out this form. Packages are affordable, starting at $1600. I now also offer a number of a la carte items, including engagement shoots, dvd movies and my newest addition – customized thank you notes to mail to guests after the wedding.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Calligraphy
Design
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
    Amanda Married on 04/19/2014
    Faith and her assistant got amazing shots of our wedding day! They captured photos candidly, which we wanted, and they didn't feel posed or too staged.... it was all very natural. She also got tons of great detail shots... which was awesome!
    Faith also created our Save the Dates and we got lots of comments on how great they were - very unique!
  • User1187130 2+ years ago
    Faith and her assistant were great. They had creative ideas, and even went out into the rain with us to take some unforgettable pictures.

Pricing

Reading, 01867
Location of (Design Fixation)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding