535 West 20th Street, Houston, TX 77008 Map · Phone number

About Desert Rose Weddings

Located in Houston, Texas, Desert Rose Weddings is a specialty photography service. This team is proficient in shooting sensational wedding portraits and capturing your event’s most intimate moments. They believe wholeheartedly in representing the energy that makes up your treasured wedding party. Using their flair for creative framing, the photographers work with you to create precious mementos of your unforgettable day.

Desert Rose Weddings are proficient in contemporary, vintage and natural shooting styles. Both engagement photoshoots and Trash The Dress sessions can be arranged. A second photographer can be brought on location with if necessary, and additional hours can be added to the standard wedding package. The final products are available in the form of photo albums, canvas prints, and thank you cards.

Follow Desert Rose Weddings on

houston wedding photographer 5 3 51 1884075 1569256866

8 Reviews for Desert Rose Weddings

Kaitlyn C · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Stunning!!!

When my fiance and I met with Justin, we knew we needed to book with Desert Rose. He understood our vision and just got us as a couple. Nothing better than being talked to like real people and not like we're trying to be bought. We had Justin for our engagement photos and what a rockstar! it was 95 degrees and humid and he sweat through it with us. I started to cry when I thought I looked like a melted puddle and all the photos would be ruined. Justin did the impossible and gave me pictures where I can barely tell I was slowly dying in the heat! We get nothing but compliments on our photos and I CANNOT WAIT to have Desert Rose photograph our wedding this March!!

Emily M · Getting married on 02/05/2021

To the rescue

Desert Rose came to the rescue when I was last minute trying to book a photographer with a certain style that I was looking for. I waited until November (silly me) and I was stuck in a rut. I didnt even meet with Justin and his team when I booked, I actually did everything via phone and email because I was super busy and never had any time to get out there but that didnt take away from the super smooth and easy process it was to plan everything! Justin knew he was up to a hard task being only one photographer for an 18 person bridal party and a two huge families but guess what.. he did it! When I got my pictures back the tears started flowing all over again. I just couldn't believe how many beautiful shots he got that I didnt even notice him taking the day and night of! I wanted a photographer that was more in the background and wasnt in my face having me pose here and there and besides the bridal party photos and getting ready (which of course are all posed and staged) he did it! So many raw and real emotions were captured through his photos which made me one happy bride. Highly recommend Desert Rose!

Lauren D · Married on 02/07/2020

Best decision I made!!

The Desert Rose team is amazing!!! When planning my wedding, choosing Desert Rose was one of the easiest (and best) decisions I made! I did a lot of research on all of the photographers in the area, and the wedding photos done by Desert Rose speak for themselves. Not only are they beautiful, but they capture the couple in such a magical way. I knew I absolutely had to have this team for my wedding. When I met Justin and the team, I booked immediately. The Desert Rose team is so passionate about what they do and it shows! They have amazing communication and pay attention to detail. On the day of my wedding I had the DREAM TEAM! Justin was my main photographer.  On my wedding day, the Desert Rose team was everything a bride could ask for. They arrived early, they knew exactly what to do and began right away! This team is so incredibly professional and gave my wedding day a sense of organization. Justin made sure that I got every photo I previously requested and helped keep us on schedule throughout the day. When we got our photos back all we could say was WOW! Not only did they give us an incredible amount of photos, but they captured EVERY moment. They captured pure emotion in their photos that take me right back to my wedding night and for that I am forever grateful. I 100% recommend the Desert Rose team to anyone who wants to work with a professional and knowledgeable team, who is honest and kind, will keep you laughing and takes the best photos in Houston! Thank you, Justin and the entire Desert Rose team!!!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Desert Rose Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• 535 West 20th Street Houston, TX, 77008 See on map
    281-595-1823 (Phone number)
    Location of (Desert Rose Weddings)