526 Seven Trails Drive, Aberdeen, MD 21001 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About DERRY ELEGANT AFFAIRS

We realize that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. That's why during our initial consultation we try to discover what makes you so special and incorporate that feeling throughout the entire planning process. We focus on all the things you ever imagine your wedding day to be, than we step it up a notch but by still keeping your vision and budget in mind!

We Offer several planning options. But If our packages aren't feasible for your particular need, we can customize a package just for you within reason. We give you advice on what works, and what doesn’t, based on our professional experience. We also allow you room to be creative and original. No job is too small, whether its a vow renewal, intimate wedding with a few friends and close family, or your platinum wedding Derry is here to serve you. We take pride in our integrity, availabilty and patience. We listen, suggest, and help you too stay stressless as possible throughout the entire planning process. We can help you chose your vendors from our preferred vendor list or follow-up with what you already have in place.

Derry Elegant Affairs was established in 1995. It started when I was asked to coordinate weddings for my family, and close friends. In no time I discovered that this would be one of my passions. I consider myself a people person, and have been in the helping profession field for 28 years. My customer service, patients and attention to details is what makes Derry Affairs so special. My family joined me in this business 6yrs ago. We decided to combined all of our individual talents to give our customers our combined gifts. That’s where we get the family, friendly and personal attention from. To show our appreciation We gift you and your bridal party with a day of wedding personal hostess. This person is with you from the day you go to the store to purchase your gown until you are put safely in your car and on your way to your honeymoon. It's those personal touches that make Derry Affairs so special. So please make us your first choice in planning or coordinating your wedding or event. You can trust us with your special day.

Follow DERRY ELEGANT AFFAIRS on

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6