Denver, CO 80014 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Denver Wedding Pros

Denver Wedding Pros is your trusted choice for professional & affordable wedding services for your once in a lifetime event. Denver Wedding Pros offer the savvy couple an incredible value on Wedding Photography and Disc Jockey services for their upcoming wedding. Our wedding professionals have numerous years of experience creating memorable images, entertaining guests, and capturing those special moments that'll be cherished forever. Check out the affordable wedding packages that include our most requested services. These wedding packages can be customized to fit almost any budget and with our payment options, we can create the perfect wedding package just for you. Call Denver Wedding Pros today at 303.798.9800 to reserve your wedding date. Remember that planning ahead is always better and popular dates are filling fast.

• Chelsea Sliwa Photography
  • LD Photography
  • Austin James Photography

1 Reviews for Denver Wedding Pros

Erika · Married on 06/17/2017

I cannot believe the phenomenal service we received from The Pros. I was referred to the pros by a friend, but I was slightly skeptical at first, all three vendors (photo, video, dJ) at one site?! I thought it was too good to be true.
    Quality: incredible! We had two photographers, the photos look amazing. They were prompt, organized, open to my suggestions, and prepared entirely. The pictures look amazing and I didnt have to spend $5000 for the photo package like other places were quoting me. I built a relationship with my photographer and DJ well before the wedding. They asked the right questions, thought of what I didn't even think of, and created the perfect wedding day based on my preferences.
    Responsiveness: The pros answers immediately. I worked with Katie. She would text, call, and remind me about upcoming deadlines for payments and preferences. The Pros lets you also talk with your vendors directly who are quick to respond and hand out their personal info.
    Value: I cannot believe the value!!!!! I paid roughly $3000 for 2 photographers, DJ, and videographer. I wasnt even going to have a videographer but they bundled the deal so I couldnt pass it up and I am so glad I didnt. People didn't tell me how much of the wedding I wouldnt even see being the bride. I am so happy I have the video to go back and see the entire ceremony and reception that I couldnt witness first hand. The photo quotes I was getting in denver started at $3000 and I didn't have access to all the photos digitally-- this is outrageous. The Pros allowed me to have all my photos, an extra photographer and a few other perks for roughly $1500. I then expected them to maybe not be as good of photographers ... NOT the case! I was so pleased with my photographers! (see above)
    Flexibility: all vendors were extremely accommodating-- I was the boss but they ran the show and they did an incredible job. They took my ideas and insight and worked them into their expertise along the way.

Sent on 07/01/2017

• Denver, CO, 80014 See on map
    303.798.9800 (Phone number)
    Location of (Denver Wedding Pros)

Denver Wedding Pros frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Denver Wedding Pros offer?

Denver Wedding Pros offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography materials does Denver Wedding Pros offer for wedding events?

Denver Wedding Pros offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Denver Wedding Pros and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Denver Wedding Pros is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.