Denis Largeron Photographie

$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Custom Photography for Fabulous People

Fun & Fresh, Clean & Connected
... with a French Touch ;-)

First, Congratulations to you and your fiancé(e)! Second, now let's make sure your big day is as amaaaazing as you deserve! I'm sure you're overwhelmed right now with the number of vendors. Don't worry, do your research and go with your guts, that always work! When choosing your Photographer consider the 5 Ps: Personality, Portfolio, Promptness, Products, & Price!

SO WHY HIRE ME? Actually to answer that I asked my previous couples:

1. I know what I'm doing and I love it. EXPERIENCED: I shot dozens of couples since 2010. BROAD SKILLS: I shoot a lot of weddings but not only weddings. That means in addition of knowing how to capture moments, I also have a strong knowledge in shooting places, jewels, low-light dance parties, groups, children, portraits, fashion, and even sexy pictures... when you think about it that's a huge asset when shooting a wedding, as big collection of all of those. POSING COACHING: My portraiture experience gave me some great insights about posing (or correcting) people, especially if we do an engagement session, you'll get a mini-class on how to look at your best on picture and avoid common mistakes according to your style and body. I have your back.
  2. I am nice. FRENCH: Well the thick accent itself if a plus, isn't it? (please just lie to me) OPEN-MINDED & LOW-KEY: I specialize in fabulous people. I'm gay so a lot of LGBT couples put their trust in me. But if you're just fabulous and low-key you're cool too. ;) FRIENDLY: Most people fear the "obnoxious" photographer, because there are a lot of them unfortunately. This is not me, I know this is not my show. Yet, I'm not boring or shy.
  3. I have your best interest in mind. HELPFUL: I have my couple's back, the wedding day can be... stressful, I'm here to make sure things are on time and that the couple has the best time ever. True INFJ, I have no issue stepping out of the shadow and taking control German-style if we need some crowd control for a family picture ahahah OCD: Too old to change, but in practice that's a great help for you, especially during the planning phase. I like my couple to see me as a partner in the planning. I have been to a LOT of weddings, I have plenty of advise to give you to make sure you get the day that suits your needs.
  4. I'm an open book. TRANSPARENCY: My website is different. It shows full weddings, full sessions, so you can see the overall quality of my work, exactly what people got as deliverable (and check my reviews, they like it). It's easy to get 12 amazing images in a career, it's something else to maintain a quality level during a 10h event. SIMPLICITY: Again for transparency my website has my full pricing, no game, no over-selling. GREAT PRODUCTS: I am very proud of my products, have a look at my product line on my website. It's all there.
  5. I'm nearby and used to shoot worldwide. WORLDWIDE: I shoot regularly corporate events and performences everywhere in the country and worldwide. DOWNTOWN: I'm around Dupont Circle, not in a suburb, and I'm pretty open to get a smoothie or coffee, and get to know each other and learn about your big day. Hit me up. Let's connect. :)

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Jamie B. Married on 06/19/2021

Picture Perfect

We (luckily) were connected with Denis through our booking with DC Elopements and we couldn't be more pleased. Denies was prompt, flexible, creative and fun! We contacted him a short time prior to the day to add on a second location, which allowed us to capture more moments with stunning backdrops of the National Mall.

My husband and I don't naturally pose for photos, but thankfully, Denis was excellent at positioning us, making us feel at ease, and creating memories that turned into beautiful photographs. He took over 700 photos in a few hours, all of which were uploaded and available for download in four days! I look forward to working with him more for prints, wall art, and an album! We highly recommend working with him!
  • Hitomi
    Hitomi A. Married on 06/04/2021

Excellent Photographer!

Denis was an excellent photographer and took amazing photos of our wedding day. My husband and I are not used to getting professional photos taken, but Denis was so easygoing and had really fun and creative ideas on ways to take our wedding photos. All of the photos came out so great, and we are so thankful for Denis!
  • Julie
    Julie H. Married on 02/07/2020

Beautiful Wedding Photos

We found Denis on Wedding Wire after we decided to convert our online civil ceremony into a broadcasted wedding ceremony. We found Denis on 6/26, looked at his portfolio, spoke to him on 6/27, and he was hired for the wedding on 7/2. On the day, he showed up on time and started taking photos quietly during our ceremony. So many beautiful pictures taken in those 30 minutes. Afterwards, we had a great photoshoot session with Denis. He was so fun and easygoing that we just remember a lot of laughter and joy afterwards. Not a single awkward moments. My husband, who hates anything fake and was strongly against an official photoshoot sessions, loved taking photos with Denis. We originally scheduled for one and half hours but extended to 2 hours (cutting it close to our honeymoon flight time and his next appointment) as we enjoyed it so much. Our family and friends loved the photos. What's more amazing, was that Denis finished editing photos in 3 days and shared with us while we were still on our honeymoon! We gave up so much of the wedding we originally planned during COVID and were just trying to make this civil ceremony as meaningful as possible, but the photography made this impromptu wedding ceremony to be the official one. We may host a party in future but are not having a wedding ceremony. We are also looking forward to having Denis for other photoshoot sessions in future, now that my husband thinks it's totally worth it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Creative Cake Concepts Creative Cake Concepts Wedding Cakes

I hired Denis to photograph a very large wedding cake set up last month. He was prompt, courteous and easy to work with. The images were fantastic. He has also photographed cakes for an upcoming brochure we are putting together and I couldn't be more pleased. He has a unique perspective and the images were stunning. I will use his services whenever I have the opportunity.

Ceremony Officiants - Rev. Laura Cannon & Associates Ceremony Officiants - Rev. Laura Cannon & Associates Wedding Officiants

We have worked with Denis on a number of weddings and elopements in DC and he is absolutely wonderful! Very talented, great customer service, and a fast turnaround on finished images. Highly recommend! - Rev. Laura C. Cannon, Owner

1621 T street NW Washington, DC, 20009
Location of (Denis Largeron Photographie)

Denis Largeron Photographie frequently asked questions

What photography services does Denis Largeron Photographie include in the starting price?

Denis Largeron Photographie includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Denis Largeron Photographie include in their most popular wedding package?

Denis Largeron Photographie includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Denis Largeron Photographie offer?

Denis Largeron Photographie offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Denis Largeron Photographie offer?

Denis Largeron Photographie offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Denis Largeron Photographie offer for wedding events?

Denis Largeron Photographie offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Denis Largeron Photographie and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Denis Largeron Photographie is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding