About Denis Largeron Photographie
Custom Photography for Fabulous People
First, Congratulations to you and your fiancé(e)! Second, now let's make sure your big day is as amaaaazing as you deserve! I'm sure you're overwhelmed right now with the number of vendors. Don't worry, do your research and go with your guts, that always work! When choosing your Photographer consider the 5 Ps: Personality, Portfolio, Promptness, Products, & Price!
SO WHY HIRE ME? Actually to answer that I asked my previous couples:
- I know what I'm doing and I love it. EXPERIENCED: I shot dozens of couples since 2010. Check out my site. BROAD SKILLS: I shoot a lot of weddings but not only weddings. That means in addition of knowing how to capture moments, I also have a strong knowledge in shooting places, jewels, low-light dance parties, groups, children, portraits, fashion, and even sexy pictures... when you think about it that's a huge asset when shooting a wedding, as big collection of all of those. POSING COACHING: My portraiture experience gave me some great insights about posing (or correcting) people, especially if we do an engagement session, you'll get a mini-class on how to look at your best on picture and avoid common mistakes according to your style and body. I have your back.
- I am nice. FRENCH: Well the thick accent itself if a plus, isn't it? (please just lie to me) OPEN-MINDED & LOW-KEY: I specialize in fabulous people. I'm gay so a lot of LGBT couples put their trust in me. But if you're just fabulous and low-key you're cool too. ;) FRIENDLY: Most people fear the "obnoxious" photographer, because there are a lot of them unfortunately. This is not me, I know this is not my show. Yet, I'm not boring or shy.
- I have your best interest in mind. HELPFUL: I have my couple's back, the wedding day can be... stressful, I'm here to make sure things are on time and that the couple has the best time ever. True INFJ, I have no issue stepping out of the shadow and taking control German-style if we need some crowd control for a family picture ahahah OCD: Too old to change, but in practice that's a great help for you, especially during the planning phase. I like my couple to see me as a partner in the planning. I have been to a LOT of weddings, I have plenty of advise to give you to make sure you get the day that suits your needs.
- I'm an open book. TRANSPARENCY: My website is different. It shows full weddings, full sessions, so you can see the overall quality of my work, exactly what people got as deliverable (and check my reviews, they like it). It's easy to get 12 amazing images in a career, it's something else to maintain a quality level during a 10h event. SIMPLICITY: Again for transparency my website has my full pricing, no game, no over-selling. GREAT PRODUCTS: I am very proud of my products, have a look at my product line on my website. It's all there.
- I'm nearby and used to shoot worldwide. WORLDWIDE: I shoot regularly corporate events and performences everywhere in the country and worldwide. DOWNTOWN: I'm around Dupont Circle, not in a suburb, and I'm pretty open to get a smoothie or coffee, and get to know each other and learn about your big day. Hit me up. Let's connect. :)
Categories: Wedding Photographer