Denelsons Photography

Atkinson, NH View map Visit website
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Denelsons Photography is a professional wedding photographer from New Hampshire serving in Atkinson, East Hampstead, Plaistow, and New England. Owner Nelson places emphasis on the collaborative bond between the photographer and the married, or soon to be, couple. He strives to create an environment in which those celebrating their special day, feel calm and comfortable. His natural use of light and subdued color palette create honest and tender portraits of his clients’ big days.

Denelsons Photography provides a comprehensive service to couples awaiting their nuptials. Nelson believes in establishing relationships with his clients and will meet each for a consultation regarding their needs. He offers a choice of inclusive wedding packages with the option of extra add-ons, such as:

• Engagement sessions
  • Family portraits
  • Multiple photographers
  • Prints
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints

• Crystal
    Crystal P. Married on 01/01/2022

Amazing photographer

Just had my engagement shoot and wedding all in one week with Nelson and I can not recommend him enough as a photographer. He is incredibly detailed and makes sure to capture every moment. When someone is passionate about what they do you can see it in their work and the happiness they bring when they attend your event. He gives great direction and keeps everyone laughing and smiling while taking photos. My husband is not a picture taking person but Nelson makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera that he was actually happy to pose for pictures. If you want amazing photos and a photographer who is passionate and happy about what they do, Nelson will not disappoint. I can not recommend him enough.

Denelsons Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Crystal. It was an honor being your wedding photographer. I pray for the blessing of God upon your marriage. I can't wait to get the final images delivered.
    Katy H. Married on 08/22/2021

Outstanding

Nelson, you were absolutely incredible!! We knew after our engagement photos we chose the right photographer for our wedding…you were such a blast to work with and you felt like such part of the family through out our entire wedding… right down to the dancing & interacting with our guests !!! We cannot say enough great things about you & look forward to working with you more in the future !!

Denelsons Photography's reply:

Awwwwww...thank you so much Katy! I appreciate this beautiful review. It was an honor being at your wedding. I look forward to working with you in the future.
  • Elisabeth
    Elisabeth P. Married on 06/12/2021

A Fun and Romantic Experience!

We hired Nelson to do our engagement photos, and after the incredible results we are eagerly looking forward to the work he will do at our wedding! Nelson was friendly, and made the experience fun and comfortable. His photographs don't just capture images; they are truly works of art. Not only are the photos incredible, but Nelson was so excited about his work that he got the results back to us in record timing. My fiance and I are not normally fans of being photographed, but Nelson eased all our anxieties and managed to make us look pinterest-perfect. I would recommend Denelsons Photography to everyone I can!

Denelsons Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Elisabeth. I enjoyed my time with you and Bobby. Both of you are great together. I can't wait to shoot your wedding next Lord willing. It is going to be fun! Thank you for this review and also for choosing Denelsons Photography.

Real Weddings

• Vinny & Anna
    25 photos · 07/28/2018

Pricing

1 Lewis Lane East Hampstead NH Atkinson, NH, 03826
Location of (Denelsons Photography)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding