South San Francisco, CA 94080 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,550
Availability Check your date

About Delumpa Photography

Delumpa Photography is Jeff & Marianne, a husband and wife photographers who specialize in wedding & portraiture out of the San Francisco Bay Area.

tzyy 003

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Judy

Judy · Married on 11/16/2018

AMAZING Delumpa Photography

My husband and I are so happy that we chose to go with Delumpa Photography as our Engagement and Wedding Photographers! From the beginning, Jeff and Marianne took the time to get to know us and hear the story on how my husband and I met. They were genuinely interested in getting to know us as a couple and it really stood out against the other photographers we had met with. Jeff and Marianne were super easy to work with and made it very comfortable for us to be ourselves during our engagement photo session and during our wedding as well. I must say that all the photos turned out to be amazing and exceeded our expectations. Also, when our wedding photos were completed they scheduled a time to meet with us in the comfort of our home and provided us with a slideshow reveal of photos from our wedding day and presented our USB in a personalized box with one of our photos beautifully printed on it.
    Jeff and Marianne were able to capture the essence of us as a couple and we couldn't be happier with their work. Also, they are very professional and personable as well as they make you feel more like family rather than just a client. If we could do it all again, we would choose them over and over! They make an exceptional team and I can't wait to work with them again when our family grows!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Delumpa Photography 8
  • Casey

Casey Endriga Manzon · Married on 11/08/2018

Highly recommend

All I can say is... AMAZING!! Our photographer was Jeff, and he was super chill and easy going. I loved that we had a phone call before the wedding to talk about what me and (my now) husband wanted and expected for the photos. Jeff really captured the love and fun between my husband and I. Looking back at the photos lets us relive the magic of our day. I couldn’t be any happier!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Delumpa Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date

• Contemporary DJ's Photo Booths & Lighting
    Contemporary DJ's Photo Booths & Lighting Wedding DJs

We would highly recommend you choose Jeff & Marianne (Delumpa Photograhy) for your next special event or occasion! They are truly dedicated to their craft and are an extremely talented couple. Their portfolio speaks volumes to their years of experience in the wedding industry. They were a pleasure to work with and we would love the pleasure to work with them again on a future event!

• Gotcha 2 Smile Photo Booths
    Gotcha 2 Smile Photo Booths Photo Booths

Highly recommend Delumpa Photography to all of our clients. They are not only a pleasure to work with , we also use them for our events as well.

• South San Francisco, 94080 See on map