37 Reviews for Delumpa Photography

Multi. Locations (4)
Albums (3)
Digital Files (3)
37 Delumpa Photography Reviews

We’re so glad we went with Delumpa Photography for our engagement & wedding photos. Jeff’s eye for detail is truly amazing. He brings a unique style in capturing timeless moments. Jeff and Marianne are fun and easy to work with. Once we got our whole digital album, it was hard to choose our favorite photo to print. Every moment was so preciously photographed and they all look stunning; the perfect balance of lighting, background dynamics, and a little help with posing from the pros! They were so flexible with working with some of our crazy family members after the ceremony. BJ’s was our go-to date spot, and Jeff was able to work with a local BJ’s restaurant on our behalf, to give us a private space to shoot our engagement photos; and they came out perfect! I couldn’t have imagined it any better. I appreciated their efforts so much for everything they did to stop time for us. We will definitely be working with them again in the future.

Profile Picture Racquel, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are SO happy that we went with Delumpa Photography for our wedding last November. They were recommended by our videographer, along with a list of other photographers. Their style stuck out to me immediately, and I filled out their contact form, hoping for the best. From day 1, they were super responsive, organized, and professional. They asked to meet us before signing with us to make sure that we were a good match for them as well. They were also very reasonable with their pricing. Additionally, they normally offer an engagement session to get to know the couple. We had already had a family member take engagement photos, but they were more than happy to film our civil ceremony instead, which occurred months before the big day.

Leading up to the wedding, they were very communicative about what they needed from us, which was a relief because it was one less thing for us to think/worry about. At our final meeting before the wedding, they worked with us to create a detailed schedule for the day, which ended up being the baseline for the schedule we made for the rest of the vendors.

And of course I have to talk about the pictures! They came out amazing. They perfectly captured so many elements of our big day, as well as our style as a couple. We were a little worried about not having creative ideas for group shots, but they were able to play off of the energy of our bridal party and came up with some excellent poses. Another thing: I’ve had several friends and family members get married recently, and I’ve never heard of another photographer doing a big “reveal” like they did, in the comfort of our home. The slideshow they made us has gotten SO many compliments. There are so many more things we could say, but overall we loved our experience with Delumpa Photography; we’d recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We LOVE Jeff and Marianne! I’m very indecisive and hate too many choices. When we first met Jeff and Marianne we knew they were the right fit to shoot our wedding. From the engagement pictures all the way up to the wedding itself, Jeff and Marianne were fantastic to work with. They made us feel comfortable around the camera and never made us feel forced with our poses. They delivered our pictures and presented it to us at our place. It was so beautiful! We’ve made lifelong friends and I’m so excited for them to capture the growth of our family!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We chose Delumpa Photography after seeing them on Instagram from a mutual friend who used them for their wedding. Jeff and Marianne were so accommodating to our wants and needs to capture our special day. They got to really know us and our love story and explain how they typically work which made us feel so comfortable. They were clear and concise on every step of the process and also gave us and our wedding party pointers/recommendations on the photography process. Jeff, Marianne and Jeff (photo assistant) were beyond amazing for our wedding day! We are so happy with our photos and love every shot they took! Thank you Delumpa Photography, you really made our day something to remember! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Tracy, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I have nothing but positive things to say about Delumpa photography. The most awesome husband and wife team ever! As busy as planning was, one thing we didn't have to worry about was the photography. Jeff was on top of every single text/phone call and email. From the time we first met him, up to the delivery date of our pictures he always kept in contact. After the wedding my bridesmaids/mohs kept telling me how awesome Jeff and Marianne were and how prepared they were throughout the wedding day. Our engagement pics were beautiful and our wedding pics were just WOW!! The angles and the lighting were just perfect! Your wedding day pictures are something you'll look back at and share with your friends and family. You def don't want to regret picking the wrong photographers.. I know we didn't

Profile Picture rhea, 9/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff & Marianne have been nothing but fun and helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process as far as helping us get organized so we are ready for our engagement pictures, to coordinating our family pictures for the big wedding day. They respond quickly via email and text (esp when i'm desperate enough for an answer) - this vendor was the least of my worries out of all my vendors. One of my family's and my most memorable moments was when we were all posed for the family picture, Marianne comes across each and every person fixing our sleeve, positioning us correctly and pulling that hair tie off our wrist! It was a funny yet thoughtful thing for her to do so that everything can come out as perfect as they can be. And our pictures did! Every picture taken reflected the amazing day I remember it to be - down to every detail of our DIY craze to our biggest moments. Their technique is unique, beautiful and captivating. They take their time to make sure their vision and ours is met with each picture they shoot. From the beginning when we first met them, their products were presented professionally and beautifully down to the day we received our own products. We're suckers for the way things are packaged and even that was done perfectly! I can't thank them enough for such fun engagement sessions & capturing our special wedding day. We love you Jeff & Marianne!

Profile Picture Jade And Philip, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

They are AMAZING to say the least! They E and my husband feel so comfortable. Jeff and Marianne were a blessing throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture Taalia, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where can I start? I'm in love with Delumpa Photography. No really I am. I knew who I wanted to hire as our photography team for our wedding the moment we started wedding planning. I first heard of the Delumpas when I saw engagement and wedding day images from someone else we knew that got married a few years ago. My goodness, I thought their work was unreal. Colors were so vivid, and they really know how to capture the moment and emotions within an image. When we first met with the Delumpas, they were straight to the point on what their goals were and really cared about what we wanted while we worked with them. Very professional, considerate, and fun to work with. My husband and I were nervous during our engagement photoshoot in the City, but they were able to help us feel more comfortable. Fast forward to our wedding day, they were on time with the timeline and captured more than we ever expected. They are on time with deliveries of photos, etc, and they come over to your house to hand deliver precious photographed memories. Delumpa Photography, you deserve all the recognition for your hard work. All Photographers have their own price packages and You are worth every penny! We already know who to hire for our future maternity (when that time comes, hehe) and holiday photoshoots!

Profile Picture Marjorie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are STILL in awe of all our photos! Everyone can’t believe how incredible they are. Delumpa Photography was able to capture it all! Some pictures are posed, and some are just candid and captured perfectly. Jeff and Marianne were so easy and fun to work with. They were very patient and gave us helpful tips on how to pose naturally, which made us feel comfortable. They had everything that we were looking for: captivating pictures with vibrant colors, professionalism, and quality work. We are so happy to have chosen Delumpa Photography, they are definitely worth every penny!

Profile Picture Sheila, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They went above and beyond what was expected as photographers. They weren't just photographers for our weddings but became one of our friends. Their overturn of photos were very quick. The quality of the pictures were beyond expected and I can't over say how thankful we are to find such a great couple. They made us feel comfortable when doing our engagement and wedding photos. They worked with our needs and budget. They're very professional on how they presented themselves and it showed in their work. I love every photo that they took. And we will never regret choosing them. You wouldn't find any other photographers whose philosophy is to treat you like family. And they really did.

You don't want to just find photographers who will just take pictures and forget about you. You want someone who is able to show how much you love someone and isn't just posed.

Thank you Jeff and Marianne ! We love you!

Profile Picture Whitney, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can truly and honestly say that Delumpa Photography was worth every penny, have exceeded every expectation I had, and captured my wedding day in a way that I'll always remember. I remember months before my wedding started and I was just starting out looking for wedding photographers, I was beyond stressed out trying to narrow down a photographer. I was looking on yelp, facebook, google, trying out friends' recommendations, and finally resorted to Craigslist (not to say that Craigslist is a bad place to look, but its never the 1st lol). Me and my husband met with so many different photographers that didn't meet our needs. Some were amazing photographers but out of our budget, another was an amazing photographer but with a horrible personality, some were just average photographers but with amazing priced packages that we could really afford and use more money towards other areas of our wedding. We were at the stage in our planning where we were just getting frustrated and thought we would never find the right photographer. However, turns out, Craigslist was where it's at!! I found a spiffy and exciting ad with beautiful pictures. I emailed the Delumpas right away hoping to get a response and immediately I got a response from them asking to meet with us! I was so excited. I looked up their work right away on their blog and got even more excited because I was blown away by their work. They had done a beautiful tropical destination wedding that I had looked through and I told my now-husband we HAD to have them!! After meeting with them the 1st night and they told us about their package, we clicked right away, and booked them the same night!
After booking the Delumpas, our experience was superb!!! From beginning to end, their service was professional, high quality, and everything a bride wants it to be--memorable! I highly recommend them for your wedding or any photography event! LOVE YOU GUYS!! Thank you again for amazing pictures & for being so kind and professional

Profile Picture Vivian, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

What can i say about the Delumpa's? They were the most professional team I've ever worked with. They were prompt with everything, laid out all the plans, were flexible with what we wanted, and they made sure they took care of you. They delivered on every promise. Not only were they were professional, but they reached out like they were your closest friends. We heard that sometimes when separate vendors have to work together it might be hard but they adapted and worked well with everyone. We got our pictures in the amount of time they said we would get it. They scouted each venue to make sure they can get the best shots. They went the extra mile for us. When it came to the wedding, they were fantastic with our guests. At one point, they even helped out with some of the coordinating when things were kind of lagging. All in all, i can't give a bigger recommendation to the Delumpa's. Take my word for it, if you choose them, it will one of the best decisions that you make when choosing one of your vendors.

Profile Picture chris, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You know the saying, "Save the best for last?" That's literally what happened when it came time to choosing the photographers for our wedding. I looked at multiple photographers during the year and a half of planning my wedding. Just when I thought I had found the one I was going to go with, I backed out since I just didn't have the gut feeling that that was the vendor I should go with. Because of that, I put off booking a photographer because I felt it was just a struggle I didn't want to deal with. But as the wedding date grew closer, I knew I had to book one fast, especially since that was the only vendor I hadn't booked yet. In the end, I found Delumpa Photography and was so glad I went with them!

I actually contacted Jeff and Marianne in March of 2015. I then contacted them again in December of that same year and met with them in January of 2016. After meeting with them and seeing their work, I knew that they were the photographers I wanted to capture my special day. Their photos captured the look I was going for, that crisp and modern look. Plus, they were so personable and after meeting with them one time, I felt like I had known them forever. Which is what lacked from the photographer I was originally going to hire. I felt like to him, this was just another gig that he was going to get paid for. Jeff and Marianne reassured me they were there to capture the special moments of the wedding, the moments that I wouldn't be able to see in person but would be able to look back at in the photos. And that's exactly what happened!

They captured every single detail of the wedding. From my dress, to the decor, to our guests, and to our first kiss....EVERYTHING! And they did it in a way where they blended in with the crowd and didn't make you feel like you were posing for a picture. My husband really enjoyed that since he hates taking pictures. They were able to make us feel comfortable through it all! Thank you Jeff and Marianne!

Profile Picture Willette , 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you want the highest quality photos combined with the highest quality people, then look no further! Jeff and Marianne are very professional, and their work product is second to none. From our first meeting, to our engagement shoot (where they went over and above to resolve a situation at the venue), to shooting our wedding day, they were nothing short of awesome. We were definitely stressing going into our engagement shoot not knowing how to pose, etc., but they quickly knew how to put us at ease, and the resulting photos were off the charts. By the time the big day came around, we were so comfortable with them, it just felt like we were taking pictures with our friends, and again, the final product was WOW! Bottom line, we highly recommend Delumpa Photography, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Lani, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff and Marianne were more than a pleasure to work with. We couldn't imagine our wedding without them! They are more than just photographers. They kept in touch with us throughout the entire planning process. They were both very patient with us in making sure that every shot was beautiful. We highly, highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jean, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff and Mary Anne (Delumpa's) are the best photographers that I have the pleasure of hiring. They have such good aura, professionalism, and creativity with their work that they almost feel like a part of your family when they are finished. They are fun people and always open to discussion. My wife and I have made a decision to hire them for any family events we have in the future if they are available. Trust me when I tell you this. If you hire Delumpa Photography (and I highly recommend you should), you will NOT be disappointed. I give you my word!!
M. Miles

Profile Picture User6233663, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Delumpa Photography's work speaks for its self! I've known the lead photographer since my college days and have been following he and his wife's work since they first came out in the industry- even recommended them to my sister who used them on her wedding day back in 2013. So when I finally got engaged, I immediately contacted Jeff and booked my date! I was pleased with the consultation process, exploring ideas/themes for my photos, the prompt responses to my emails, and of course the final products of the engagement and wedding photos! When looking at other photos done by other competitors, I'm extremely proud and happy that my photos definitely exceeds in quality! If you're looking for professional, respectful, affordable and high-quality services that results in beautiful, high caliber photos, Delumpa Photography should be your #1 choice!

Profile Picture Chiara, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We heard of Delumpa Photography because my sister in law and her husband used them. They had nothing but great things to say and everything came out wonderful so we couldn't help but hire them for our special day. We were very pleased with their work and glad we chose them. Since our event we have recommended them to other friends and family who plan on hiring them for their wedding. They are top notch and second to none. We would strongly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wedding photography was the most important element of our wedding. My wife and I met with several other photographers but of all the photographers we met, Jeff & Marianne were the most like-able and had the best and most unique portfolio of all others. During our meeting it was clear that what they do isn't just a reflection of our most important day but a reflection of our relationship which is important to how Delumpa Photography shoots. The day of was a breeze thanks to all their preparation, our meetings leading up to the wedding, and the team's execution of photos and efficiency of shooting with their assistant (Jaymee). They are truly great photographers and even better people with whom we can call friends and hope to spend time with them outside of vendor meetings and services because of the kinds of people they are.

Profile Picture Arash, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff and Marianne are amazing! We really didn't know what to expect since we've never hired professional photographers for anything, but they were very professional and personable at the same time. They made sure to get to know us in a way where they were able to capture our photos in a natural and "non-fake" way. They provided us with a slideshow, creating a perfect story of our special day. I cried through the whole thing lol. It really brought us back to the day and reminded us of how awesome our wedding was :) Thank you Delumpa Photography!! Like I said before, never stop doing what you do! You guys do great work. Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture KD, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We started stalking Jeff and Marianne's artwork and compared them to other photographers throughout the San Framcisco East Bay. After seeing their amazing photography through our friends and family, we decided to book them. They are so organized! They kept us grounded and even provided us with a timeline to work with at the engagement and wedding day. They put an effort into knowing who you are with a goal of embracing you through the photos. They have a wealth of knowledge and a great network of vendors to refer when you're in need. They are flexible and accommodating. Easy to reach either by phone or email and also responds promptly. Both goes at length to include your ideas and needs. They made the whole process easy to plan and execute. We were given realistic pros and cons of different packages they offered. Some things I liked that came from our package: photography service up to 12 hours, a guestbook that consisted all of our favorite photos from our engagement shoot, a wedding book made of acrylic consisting of favorite photos, a USB drive of all photos with a custom cover book to safekeep our USB. Most importantly, we love the surprises of the moments they captured! These two clearly have compassion and will step in to redirect when things can be overwhelming. You won't be sorry!

Profile Picture Team, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

The Delumpa Photography team is very easy to get along with and are dedicated to making sure you get full documentation of your magical day. On the day of the wedding, they were busy taking tons of pictures, but we hardly even noticed they were there! They captured the day exactly how we remember it- which was great. They did an amazing job!

During the Engagement shoot, you get to know them and have a better feel for what they need from you for photos. This makes getting along with the camera and having your photo taken easier on the day of the wedding. I couldn't say enough about how easy it is to get along with them.

Please consider them for your next event or wedding!

Profile Picture Jason, 5/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We found Marianne and Jeff Delumpa through a friend/colleague and we were immediately drawn to their photography. They were our first search for photographers and after meeting them in person we knew that our search stops here. They're very low key, funny, positive, down to earth people and really took time to connect and learn about both of us from the get go. They're both reliable, professional and timely in all communications up to the wedding
Once we hit the big day, Jeff and Marianne were incredibly thoughtful and committed to keeping us comfortable. They are truly an artists and take pride with their work. The results are absolutely stunning and perfectly captured the overwhelming emotions.
We're so happy that we found Jeff and Marianne and will recommend them (Delumpa Photography) to anyone looking for the best photographer in the Bay Area. These couple are kind, low pressure, talented, knowledgeable artists, responsive yet incredibly visionary. The results of all our pictures from engagement photos to the wedding are remarkably stunning. We've received tons of compliments from our friends and family

Profile Picture Debby, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Delumpa phtography is hands-down THE best wedding photographer that we've seen. We had the absolute pleasure of working with Jeff and Marianne. They photographed our wedding in San Jose, CA. From start to finish, they were great. Taking photographs with them was a lot of fun because they knew exactly what they were doing, created a relaxed atmosphere, and were genuinely excited to take pictures. Their photographs are incredibly artistic and beautiful--every single photograph is beautifully composed. Jeff and Marianne are so incredibly skilled and their love of photography truly shows in their work. They provided us with such an awesome gift that will allow us to remember one of the happiest times in our lives for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture diane, 4/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Delumpas are the very best, professional, easy to talk to, very friendly, they take gorgeous pictures, and our families loved them. We are so glad that our friend recommended to us and we want to use them for any occasion possible! They captured us so well, we looked like ourselves and not someone trying to have super fancy pictures. We cannot stress it enough how much we love them.

Profile Picture Jenalyn, 3/21/15, 1 Review