Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DeLorenzo Photography

DeLorenzo Photography, award-winning, and specializing in wedding photography.

Choosing the right wedding vendors can make or break your big day. You will spend more time with us on your wedding day than any other vendor and you can trust that DeLorenzo Photography will tell your story in a way you will cherish forever. When you hire us, you are hiring more than just photographers. You are getting someone that is going to ease your mind, keep your day on track, add some extra fun to the downtime, while capturing your story in a way that will exceed your expectations. Not to mention, I can sew back together a zipper, rearrange that bouquet you accidentally stepped on, drive you to the church if your limo gets a flat, glue back on your eyelashes, and be your bodyguard when it all gets too overwhelming. My experience comes from starting out in the trenches of wedding photography factories and learning there is a better way to document a wedding day then impersonalized farming out of photographers and just snapping photos from a disconnected distance. Each wedding is different and I have seen it all, that is why I do not have a standard client procedure, everything will be tailored to you. From our first consultation to the last photo delivery, I make it my mission for it to be a personal, easy, painless, and more importantly a high quality experience above and beyond what you expect. I consider my couples my friends by the end of the process and that is just something that automatically happens after getting to know you and being able to share what makes me happy with you.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Proofs (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Prints (1)

Booking Jessica was the easiest and best decision I made during the wedding planning process. From the beginning, she was very organized and so easy to talk to to. I booked her about two years before my wedding, and she kept me in the loop with updates and timelines throughout. When it came to the actual wedding day, everything went so smoothly. Her schedule provided everyone with a clear explanation of how the day would unfold. During the night, she checked in with us and made sure to get all the shots we talked about prior to the big day. I can't thank her enough for how well she worked with our bridal party. We had 20 people total, and pictures went better than I could have imagined. She was able to capture beautiful photos highlighting the energy of the day. Jessica's talent is remarkable and we are so thankful we got to experience her amazing ability on our wedding day. Everyone looked so natural in the photos. She captured all of the love, excitement, and emotions of the day so beautifully. All of her photos tell a story and we were so beyond impressed with our selection. I highly recommend Jessica for your photography needs. She is a master of her craft and produces beautiful, effortless work.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have had my heart set on Delorenzo Photography for a really long time after I came across some of her photos online. I always knew I wanted her to be my wedding photographer. I had Jessica and Evan photograph my big day and they were amazing. They made us feel really comfortable while taking our pictures. Jess was extremely helpful throughout the entire process especially the day of. She coordinated everything so well even with the constant drizzle/rain- I had nothing to worry about! Evan helped the guys with their ties and all of the family’s corsages/boutonnières & Jess helped me bustle my dress and fix my hair!! They were both so sweet and kind. They just have an eye for amazing photos/photo spots. They helped our awkward selves pose for the photos and look natural. They would show me some of the shots throughout the day and I fell in love with them by just seeing them on the small camera screen! I can’t wait to see all of the pictures, I honestly don’t know how I will be able to pick between them. Thank you again Jess and Evan:) I would highly recommend Delorenzo Photography!!

Profile Picture Lexi, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Jessica was a fantastic choice to capture our December wedding, 12/15/17. Both Jess and Colin were patient as they waited for us to finish up getting ready, as we were running a tad behind schedule. Right when we were going out for our pictures it began snowing. They both remained positive and were able to work magic with the lens. They worked quickly with our wedding party, who were not as excited about the snow as my husband and I were. (I'd seen some of Jessica's outdoor work and I knew she'd capture beautiful photos in the snow.) Jess has shot weddings before at Hotel Bethlehem so she was very familiar with great spots for our first look and wedding party photos. My husband and I do not consider ourselves anywhere near photogenic, but you would never know by looking at our pictures. They braved the weather later in the night for some outside pictures that I desired. We are still working on our album, as I am struggling to get our album down from about 175 photos, because I love them all so much. Jess and Colin captured every moment so perfectly and looking at the stunning photos helps us to relive an amazing day. I would highly recommend DeLorenzo Photography to capture the special moments of your wedding day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/15/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1468505578384 screen shot 2016 07 14 at 10.08.33 am
220x220 sq 1468505600042 screen shot 2016 07 14 at 10.08.44 am
220x220 sq 1468505612061 screen shot 2016 07 14 at 10.08.52 am

3 ENDORSEMENTS
DeLorenzo Photography never fails to dazzle our clients and staff alike. Brilliant photos, professional communication, always punctual, and with excellent turn around time, we adore DeLorenzo Photography at The Lodge!

Jessica is one of my favorite photographers to work with. Her personal style is understated and confident. She makes her clients and their families feel comfortable and beautiful--and it is apparent in her photographs. Her images are clean, filled with light and romantic. She has a way of capturing the beauty in the moments and connections of people who love each other. Whenever I have the pleasure of working together with DeLorenzo Photography for a couple, I ALWAYS follow up for images from Jessica. I love publishing her work on my website, blog and Instagram because she makes me look good too! xoxoxo

345 Heiden Rd, Bangor, PA 18013   See On Map