South Amboy, NJ 08879 Map · Phone number

About Delgado Studios

I am a New Jersey wedding photographer specializing fine art and documentary Wedding photography. My approach to the wedding day is very photo-journalistic with a touch of editorial fine art imagery.

Your wedding is a very special experience that should be captured with energy and a sense of creativity. I consider every couple my own personal art project as I try to create something unique each time. I also make my couples feel very comfortable around my staff and I and just have a few laughs throughout the day! This always brings out the best expressions that make for a great photography, not to mention a fantastic overall experience! Check out my NJ Wedding Photographers website for more details. If you like what you see, contact me and let's make it happen!

Follow Delgado Studios on

Delgado Studios 6
Delgado Studios 7

Devin O'loughlin · Married on 12/29/2018

Simply the best!

So I actually decided that Joe was going to be my wedding photographer before I was even engaged - LOL! He'd been the photographer for my best friend's wedding, back in 2015, so, when I got engaged in 2017, he was one of the first vendors I'd contacted. His professionalism and thoughtfulness played a huge role in making myself and my husband feel comfortable in front of the camera (not to mention he's just a really nice, funny, personable guy). And - of course - the most important part - he's a crazy-talented photographer. All of the photos we've seen from him have been stunning - he and his team (I'd be remiss not to shout them out because they are fantastic) truly know how to make any environment, person, mood, etc look flawless. I wish I could afford to have Joe follow us around everywhere, that's how wonderfully he captures every different type of moment and emotion. Joe is worth EVERY penny! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2018

Choose Joe

Choose Joe. You will not regret your decision. We just got back our photos and while looking through them, it was like falling in love all over again. You got to relive the day through the photos. It felt so completely natural and the photos showed all the love, joy and excitement of the day. The photos were warm, vivid, cinematic and breathtaking. We wanted a photographer that would provide us with all the different styles of capturing a moment. We got that and more with Joe. He uses every element provided to him even ones that might be overlooked. At one point during our wedding photos, we were faced with the dilemma of crossing over a slightly flooded area. My husband suggested the he carry me over the massive puddle. Joe, without missing a beat, captured the moment and in the process, took the best photo of the day. Not only does Joe take amazing photos , but also, he makes you feel comfortable with being in front of a lens. He’s got a great sense of humor and eases you into taking the most incredible photos of your life. You won’t feel posed with a fake smile plastered on your face. If you want a jack of all trades, who loves what he does, and will deliver, then choose Joe. Cheers.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I met with a few photographers before finding Joe. Our friends used Joe as their photographer for their wedding and the pictures were outstanding. When we met with him he invited us to his house, which he made us feel so welcomed. We had such a great experience talking with him. Joe and his team are truly the best of the best.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Delgado Studios 12

Delgado Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Imagery By Marianne
    Imagery By Marianne Wedding Photographers

Joe is an amazing photographer that I am happy to call my friend. I truly enjoy working with him. He is not only a visual craftsman, he has a fabulous personality and an even bigger heart.

• South Amboy, 08879 See on map