Imagined Imagery

Woodbine, NJ View map
$1,400 Most Popular Price

$1,400 Most Popular Price

What can I tell you about ourselves (John and Michelet) that pretty much isn't mundane? We're regular people who have been affected by the art of photography since a young age. Imagined Imagery is now celebrating it's 10th birthday as a local wedding and portrait photography company. We have seen the world through our lenses and moved from manual film photography and into the digital age. And while we are very proud of what we have accomplished, our most valuable reward is a friendship that we have developed with many of our clients. Even beyond our photography, we value the experience you have with us from the beginning. Simple things like being on time, keeping in touch, fast turnaround times, being reliable and knowing that this is your day not ours, are what set us apart from other photographers.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date
    Kerri Married on 04/22/2017
    I cannot say enough good things about Imagined Imagery Photography. Michelet was so easy to work with during the planning process and so professional on our big day. It ended up pouring on our wedding day and we needed to change our entire schedule to be inside. Michelet, and Sarah her assistant, took control of the situation, prevented a bridezilla breakdown on my end, and everything turned out perfectly. My husband and I are still gushing about our photos and are having a hard time decided which ones to frame. I would recommend Imagined Imagery to any South Jersey bride a million times over!!
    Kevin Married on 07/30/2016
    I've known Michelet for some years and she had done all of my sisters engagement, wedding and baby shower photos. At my sisters baby shower we discussed doing a fitness shoot as she wanted to do it for her portfolio and I thought it would be great for my own as well! Nervous cause I had never done anythng like it before, she made me comfortable and worked me through the whole shoot very professionally as she was transitioning herself through it as well. Altogether she did a amazing job and I couldn't have been more pleased with the shoot and we are planning another one at the end of the month!
    Elizabeth Married on 10/10/2014
    Michelet (owner) was very professional during our session. She came up with different posing ideas off the fly and was very relaxed about it. Her photos came out beautifully and really captured the essence of our day. Please call her and schedule your wedding photos with her. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Pricing

Imagined Imagery Price Rates

Woodbine, 08270

Mon-Fri- 3pm-8pm Satuday- 8am-7pm Sunday- 8am-7pm
Location of (Imagined Imagery)

Imagined Imagery frequently asked questions

What photography services does Imagined Imagery include in the starting price?

Imagined Imagery includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Imagined Imagery include in their most popular wedding package?

Imagined Imagery includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Imagined Imagery offer?

Imagined Imagery offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Imagined Imagery offer?

Imagined Imagery offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Imagined Imagery offer for wedding events?

Imagined Imagery offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Imagined Imagery and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Imagined Imagery is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding