Woodbine, NJ 08270 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Imagined Imagery

What can I tell you about ourselves (John and Michelet) that pretty much isn't mundane? We're regular people who have been affected by the art of photography since a young age. Imagined Imagery is now celebrating it's 10th birthday as a local wedding and portrait photography company. We have seen the world through our lenses and moved from manual film photography and into the digital age. And while we are very proud of what we have accomplished, our most valuable reward is a friendship that we have developed with many of our clients. Even beyond our photography, we value the experience you have with us from the beginning. Simple things like being on time, keeping in touch, fast turnaround times, being reliable and knowing that this is your day not ours, are what set us apart from other photographers.

IMG7579
img7134
Picks1

3 Reviews for Imagined Imagery

Kerri · Married on 04/22/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Imagined Imagery Photography. Michelet was so easy to work with during the planning process and so professional on our big day. It ended up pouring on our wedding day and we needed to change our entire schedule to be inside. Michelet, and Sarah her assistant, took control of the situation, prevented a bridezilla breakdown on my end, and everything turned out perfectly. My husband and I are still gushing about our photos and are having a hard time decided which ones to frame. I would recommend Imagined Imagery to any South Jersey bride a million times over!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Kevin · Married on 07/30/2016

I've known Michelet for some years and she had done all of my sisters engagement, wedding and baby shower photos. At my sisters baby shower we discussed doing a fitness shoot as she wanted to do it for her portfolio and I thought it would be great for my own as well! Nervous cause I had never done anythng like it before, she made me comfortable and worked me through the whole shoot very professionally as she was transitioning herself through it as well. Altogether she did a amazing job and I couldn't have been more pleased with the shoot and we are planning another one at the end of the month!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2014

Michelet (owner) was very professional during our session. She came up with different posing ideas off the fly and was very relaxed about it. Her photos came out beautifully and really captured the essence of our day. Please call her and schedule your wedding photos with her. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Imagined Imagery Pricing

Imagined Imagery Price Rates

Imagined Imagery FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Woodbine, 08270 See on map