Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number

About Delena Ra Styling

Delena Ra Styling is proud to service both Santa Rosa Beach, FL and Surrounding Areas as well as Dallas, TX. We offer a wide range of Styling Services that include Wedding and Event Hair and Makeup.

Delena Ra Styling services all of the Florida Panhandle area. We offer On Location Hair and Makeup Services for your wedding needs, from large or small wedding parties, even special cultural custom makeup services. With over 10 years experience Delena Ra Styling is sure to provide all of your needs. We use only the TOP quality makeup, styling products and equipment to assure you that your wedding day will be stress free and YOU and YOUR wedding party will be RADIANT!

Ragan Smith- Owner

makeup10
watercolor beach club wedding photographer0078

6 Reviews for Delena Ra Styling

Brittainy · Married on 04/22/2017

Ragan at Delena Ra Stying was the absolute best hair and make up artist I could have ever asked for on my special wedding day at the beach. I had never met Ragan before and I found her online at www.weddingwire.com

I set up a pre-appointment to meet Ragan and flew in from Nashville, TN to Panama City Beach and I greeted and the meeting was extremely comfortable and I felt like I had already known her for years. was super open to ideas and suggestions and she gave me the best look I could possibly ask for. Ragan was super sweet and easy to work with and I really lucked out with the perfect stylist. My hair and make up was STUNNING and I couldn't be happier with my results and pictures.

I highly recommend using Ragan for your special occasion and she went above and beyond for my wedding party, family, and friends. Her work is beautiful and I am thankful I picked the right person.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Alexis · Married on 04/01/2017

Ragan is the total package!! I am the mother of the bride and was planning an out of town wedding for my daughter. I wanted to find someone who would pamper her and help her look her best for her big day. Ragan went above and beyond with Alexis' hair and makeup!! She knew just how to compliment Alexis' features and made her look radiant! We were out of town folks so there was no trial run with hair. Again she new just what would be perfect! Ragan is a beautiful young lady and has a charming personality! I would highly recommend Delena Ra Styling!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2016

Absolutely love Ragan! She did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup! I was an out of town bride and she was so helpful with everything! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Delena Ra Styling FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 10.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling