Mountain View, CA 94043 Map · Phone number

About Delbarr Moradi Photography

You might be asking yourself, what kind of name is that? I get asked that all the time and growing up I wanted to change it to a "normal" name, but I'm so glad I didn't. My name means to steal your heart in Farsi and as an artist, my hope is exactly that...to create images that truly capture your heart and inspire you. For as long as I can remember, I've had an attraction to photography and I'd tear out tons of magazines collecting inspiration for what I would one day dream of doing. Whether it was a fashion editorial, catalog spread or a photograph out of one of my many magazines, photography and print design had stolen my heart at a very early age. Over the years, I've worked with amazing clients and couples on super inspiring projects and looking back I have to thank God for all of it. I am so beyond thankful to be living out a dream, being able to photograph, travel, meet amazing couples and tell their stories. I have found what makes me come alive!

IreneDaviddelbarrpick047
1410201008312519
Delbarr Moradi Photography Delbarr Moradi Photography
11201008311961
201008181196
IreneDaviddelbarrpick047

16 Reviews for Delbarr Moradi Photography

Morvarid · Married on 08/09/2014

Delbarr was beyond what we hoped for!
    She was creative, professional, energetic and certainly has a passion for photography. I can't tell you how many compliments I've had on my photos. The album turned out with fantastic and natural movements, moments, lighting...and we never even really posed--she captured every moment with a great EYE!
    Aside from just taking our photos, she was a pleasure to work with and so accommodating to what we envisioned yet applied her knowledge where it was necessary. Honestly, I want to book her for everything we will have in the future--showers and baby photos are already on my list to hire her for!
    We are SO grateful we had her as our photographer...I couldn't even dream up better pictures from our engagement to our wedding. Thank you Delbarr!

Hannah · Married on 05/01/2014

Delbarr was absolutely amazing! From our first meeting for coffee I got the best most positive feeling from her. She was professional yet friendly and so nice. Delbarr was such a big part of our wedding day because she capture the special moments that just fly by. We will cherish those photos our whole lives and past down for our children to love. Delbarr- your amazing and we love you for helping make our wedding experience so wonderful.

Dina · Married on 09/29/2013

I struggled a lot with finding a photographer, because I knew that the photos really what we would have for the rest of our lives to look back on this special day and I really could not have been happier with my decision. There were things that I could not even have predicted that I was happy with - e.g. Delbarr and her husband were lovely and easy to work with on the day of. It made everything so much more relaxed and seamless and that really helped capture the best moments between my husband and I. Delbarr is beyond professional and lovely and I really can't say enough positive things about the experience. Use her!

Award

Delbarr Moradi Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints

• Camilla Svensson Burns Wedding Florists

delBARR has an incredible eye for design and is an absoloute pleasure to work with!

• Mountain View, CA 94043 See on map