Mountain View, CA 94043 Map · Phone number

About Delbarr Moradi Photography

You might be asking yourself, what kind of name is that? I get asked that all the time and growing up I wanted to change it to a “normal” name, but I’m so glad I didn’t. My name means to  steal your heart  in Farsi and as an artist, my hope is exactly that...to create images that truly capture your heart and inspire you. For as long as I can remember, I’ve had an attraction to photography and I’d tear out tons of magazines collecting inspiration for what I would one day dream of doing. Whether it was a fashion editorial, catalog spread or a photograph out of one of my many magazines, photography and print design had stolen my heart at a very early age. Over the years, I’ve worked with amazing clients and couples on super inspiring projects and looking back I have to thank God for all of it. I am so beyond thankful to be living out a dream, being able to photograph, travel, meet amazing couples and tell their stories. I have found what makes me come alive!

Other couples have also viewed

• GALA Photo and Films
201008181196
IreneDaviddelbarrpick047

16 Reviews for Delbarr Moradi Photography

Morvarid · Married on 08/09/2014

Delbarr was beyond what we hoped for!
    She was creative, professional, energetic and certainly has a passion for photography. I can't tell you how many compliments I've had on my photos. The album turned out with fantastic and natural movements, moments, lighting...and we never even really posed--she captured every moment with a great EYE!
    Aside from just taking our photos, she was a pleasure to work with and so accommodating to what we envisioned yet applied her knowledge where it was necessary. Honestly, I want to book her for everything we will have in the future--showers and baby photos are already on my list to hire her for!
    We are SO grateful we had her as our photographer...I couldn't even dream up better pictures from our engagement to our wedding. Thank you Delbarr!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Hannah · Married on 05/01/2014

Delbarr was absolutely amazing! From our first meeting for coffee I got the best most positive feeling from her. She was professional yet friendly and so nice. Delbarr was such a big part of our wedding day because she capture the special moments that just fly by. We will cherish those photos our whole lives and past down for our children to love. Delbarr- your amazing and we love you for helping make our wedding experience so wonderful.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Dina · Married on 09/29/2013

I struggled a lot with finding a photographer, because I knew that the photos really what we would have for the rest of our lives to look back on this special day and I really could not have been happier with my decision. There were things that I could not even have predicted that I was happy with - e.g. Delbarr and her husband were lovely and easy to work with on the day of. It made everything so much more relaxed and seamless and that really helped capture the best moments between my husband and I. Delbarr is beyond professional and lovely and I really can't say enough positive things about the experience. Use her!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Award

Delbarr Moradi Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 6,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 7400
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Negatives
    Prints

• Camilla Svensson Burns Wedding Florists

delBARR has an incredible eye for design and is an absoloute pleasure to work with!

• Mountain View, 94043 See on map
    Location of (Delbarr Moradi Photography)

Delbarr Moradi Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Delbarr Moradi Photography include in the starting price?

Delbarr Moradi Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Delbarr Moradi Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Delbarr Moradi Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day

What photography styles does Delbarr Moradi Photography offer?

Delbarr Moradi Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Delbarr Moradi Photography offer?

Delbarr Moradi Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Second Shooter
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Delbarr Moradi Photography offer for wedding events?

Delbarr Moradi Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Delbarr Moradi Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Delbarr Moradi Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.