Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

7 Reviews for Deja Photo Booth

Clean Up (2)
Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Photobooth (2)
Enclosed Booth (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)

Where do we start! My Fiance and I had a small wedding reception last night and I was concerned with how both our families would interact. It would be the first time both of our families would meet each other. From other weddings we have attended, we always notice theres an awkwardness and that is mainly why we decided to fit the photo booth into our budget. We originally wanted to get the lowest priced company and it seemed groupon was our best bet. However after reading all these reviews about how a lot of companies were a not showing up, we were skeptical. Then there was deja booth. One of the companies we stumbled upon when searching around for an affordable yet trustworthy photo booth. From the start, Daniel assured us that we would have no concerns about them. The staff at deja booth are very professional with all aspects of the photo booth. They pay great attention to detail even with insurance for our venue. We would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture User7557118, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I will forever use Deja Photo Booth for every event that I have. Literally everyone that works for the company is GREAT!! Not enough words can exactly express how good they were to me. And my guest are still talking about how much fun they had taking all of their photos! Anyone planning a wedding really needs to go with Deja Photo Booth for their photo booth needs.

Profile Picture Danielle , 10/14/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This photo booth company was amazing! James made sure we got the absolute best service and price we could have for our wedding. Anything we needed, James made sure he responded immediately. This company had the best props and our guests had an amazing time using their photo booth ??

Profile Picture Christina, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews