Massapequa, NY 11758 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About SelfieCentered Photobooth

SelfieCentered is a Tech Savvy Photobooth that not only prints but also texts, emails, video messages, GIFS & uploads to Social Media on the spot! Your guests as well as you will go crazy for this Booth!. All packages include your choice of a 4x6 print or 2x6 photo strip, custom template, props, red carpet, white or gold back drop, double print, text & email.

Our green screen coupled with technology allows us to bring your imagination to light! Pick from custom backgrounds, whether it be the Eiffel Tower in Paris or The Great Pyramids of Egypt. We can customize any background for your photo! ( Please Inquire for pricing).

Follow SelfieCentered Photobooth on

pb7
pb 1
pb2

1 Reviews for SelfieCentered Photobooth

SelfieCentered was the main hit of my wedding!! From the cute little GIFs, video messages to me and my husband and the awesome album my guest were able to view online as they were taking photos throughout the night was the best part. My friends were able to post pictures using my wedding hashtag straight from the machine! Can't wait to book you guys for my next event!

Sent on 02/26/2017

SelfieCentered Photobooth Pricing

SelfieCentered Photobooth Price Rates

SelfieCentered Photobooth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Massapequa, 11758 See on map