1980 Sandpiper Dr, New Braunfels, TX 78130 Map · Phone number

About Debbie Laughlin Photography

Ever since my earliest of memories, while I was growing up in Scotland, I have enjoyed stories. Picture books, novels, poetry, movies, art, theatre, television. Every medium in which we can escape to a magical place, or look at something we enjoyed, over & over & over.

As an adult, my love of these things never changed. Only now, I can finally realize my dreams of TELLING those stories. As I work away in the stillness of the evening pursuing the literary fantasy I am passionate about, I get to spend the day working hard at building my photography business.

I have been dreaming about this for a while, as a single mother to two daughters, Lauren & Caitlin, 23 & 16. By the grace of God, 2013 brought a lot of changes to my life, most significantly starting my business and marrying the funny, sweet and good-hearted husband of mine, Aaron, and becoming stepmother to his daughter now 6-year-old daughter. Through my business, I have met so many wonderful people and families, and been part of so many special moments in the lives of my clients. It truly is a blessing, getting to do what I love and love what I do! In 2017 we made our way to Aaron's hometown of New Braunfels, in the Hill Country of Texas!

When not working on my business and spending time with friends and family, I am actively involved in my church. God is so important in my life, and in how I run my business. Truly I am so grateful for everything I have gone through to get to where I am today, and it is all because of Him. I love to give back, through photography, because of this, and often volunteer to photograph events and community happenings as a way to remain thankful.

Some of my most favourite things: My Scottish-ness! Heritage and culture are very important. I love being me! Cooking for my family, Coffee, diet coke and wine, my wonderful friends, cosy p.j's and blankets, autumn, twinkly lights, anything that sparkles, Red, boots, fun socks, reading, writing, bubble baths, chocolate and concerts.

Follow Debbie Laughlin Photography on

Debbie Laughlin Photography 6
Debbie Laughlin Photography 7

erica · Getting married on 11/09/2019

The Amazing Debbie Laughlin

Debbie is amazing with her work. She has done many shoots for me and everytime she succeeds. She did my engagement shoot, and I am so so so excited for her to be my wedding photographer. Her turn around is very fast and is always available to contact. I wouldn't use any other photographer.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Debbie Laughlin Photography 12
    Debbie Laughlin Photography 13
    Debbie Laughlin Photography 14

Brannan Sanford · Married on 12/06/2018

Awesome, even for the groom!

Debbie made me, as the groom, feel comfortable and at ease the entire day!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Matthew Sansone · Married on 11/10/2018

My wedding pictures.

She's been a friend to my wife and I for quite a while, but don't think my opinion is biased. She's a mazing, punctual, and precise. You may think you know what pictures you want and she ends up taking even more great ones that you won't love without! 10 out of 10. If she's available, we're booking her, for almost any event.

Sent on 12/06/2018

• Rev. Cory Newell and Associates
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Wedding Officiants

Debbie's work is a gem to have a keepsake for your most treasured day! She's a joy to be around also. Her skills to capture the essence of the moment is what sets her apart from others. Hire her!

• 1980 Sandpiper Dr New Braunfels, 78130 See on map