531 N Virginia Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789 Map · Phone number

About Deanna Meredith Photography

Thank you for visiting my site. I know choosing just the right photographer is the most important one you will make. After the cake is finished, the lights are turned off the pictures will remain with you forever. . My team is dedicated to making your memories the very best for you. I work your wedding like you are one of my family members. My heart and soul go into making every image perfect.

My studio is located in Winter Park. I am available to shoot in my studio and on location.

I am available for worldwide travel.

Passports are ready to travel

Please email me with any questions

Follow Deanna Meredith Photography on

7cf8219ce1d4c783 1386944746765 544a7937 croppe
underwater engaged

44 Reviews for Deanna Meredith Photography

Rebecca · Married on 11/14/2015

She was wonderful! Came early and captured our entire day. We have so many beautiful pictures that our only concern is choosing which ones we want to put in our photo book. She was sweet, personable, and fun- and a GREAT photographer.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Vanessa · Married on 10/10/2015

I love working with Deanna! She has such a great personality and is so helpful when I had trouble deciding what kind of photos I wanted. I was so nervous about how many hours I should have a photographer for my wedding day, but what really sold me was that Deanna is available the ENTIRE day of your wedding! I must say, this is what really convinced us! Compared to other photographers that we met, she was really able to understand what we wanted in our wedding photos and for a great price! Our engagement photos came out beautiful and I'm so excited to have her take our wedding photos!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Kimberly · Married on 07/25/2015

Deanna is amazing to work with! Her photography attracted me from the beginning because of the way she works with natural lighting. Then I met her and saw her dedication and work ethic, which made me feel great about booking with her above other photogs. Our engagement session with Deanna was not about a time limit. Instead, she wanted to make sure we got the shots we wanted. I've been in front of the camera multiple times before, but my husband had not and she made him feel very comfortable and he actually got into it! Our pictures came out beautifully! I showed Deanna about 10 pictures right before our shoot that I thought would be cool to include in our engagement pictures- I didn't even realize it until after she got the pics back to us, but she re-created ALL of the shots! I was very pleased with the engagement pictures; everyone complimented them; and I was very excited to have her shoot our wedding day. On the big day, she was never pushy about timing but she stayed on a good pace and made sure we were getting plenty of shots in the time allotted. Deanna definitely has the "photographer's eye" and put us in places where the lighting and nature behind us was gorgeous. She shot every aspect of the wedding that I was expecting and that I requested. She again re-created shots that I wanted. Another HUGE plus is that Deanna is VERY quick with getting the photos back. Other photographers I interviewed said 8-12 weeks. Deanna had two "sneak peek" pics to us the day after our wedding and had ALL of the pictures back to us TWO WEEKS after our wedding. After the wedding is over, the pictures are what everyone wants to see and I was thrilled to have them in hand just two weeks after! The quality is amazing. I cannot stress enough the BEAUTIFUL work that Deanna produces... and part of that is definitely her personality behind the camera bringing out the best in the subjects in front of the camera! Thank you, Deanna, for your hard work and dedication to our special day.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Deanna Meredith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Saxon Manor
    Saxon Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Deanna Meredith is such a talented photographer. Our brides love working with her and we love seeing her beautiful photos!

• Wishful Concepts Catering
    Wishful Concepts Catering Wedding Caterers

Awesome Work great personality!! She is just amazing!! Love Love Love working with her!

• Mission Inn Resort & Club
    Mission Inn Resort & Club Hotel Weddings

We have had the pleasure of working with Deanna Meredith for several weddings on property. She has always been great to work with! She is organized, timely, and very professional. She is very quick in providing proofs and images after the wedding which is immensely important. We love being able to use her amazing images to show future couples various options for our property. We have always received very positive feedback from couples who have worked with Deanna Meredith. We can't wait to work with her again in the future!

• 531 N Virginia Ave Winter Park, 32789 See on map