Dean MacKay Photography

Landers, CA View map Visit website
$1,725 Most Popular Price

$1,725 Most Popular Price

Dean MacKay Photography is wedding and fine art photographer, based near Joshua Tree, California, shooting unforgettable couples all over Southern California, including Los Angeles, Palm Springs, Temecula, everywhere in between, and beyond. Dean can also be found in New York City, Maine, and all along the New England coast.

Each celebration is a sacred, once in a lifetime, celebration of love.

Dean cares about each couple that he works with. He wants to deliver you memories for a lifetime. But, he's not there just to take your picture. He'll be there to guide, and help you through the entire process, from the first conversation.

Dean MacKay Photography doesn't want miss a thing.

Dean goes above and beyond to learn very detail, and anticipate every moment. He wants you to remember every detail like Grandma's flowers, your sister's surprise visit, or that special gift your soon to be Father-in-law gives you. He wants to see the nervous excited expression on your face as your mother helps with your veil, or put on your bow tie. He wants to capture that moment you first see each other, put a ring on each other's fingers, and kiss. Dean wants to celebrate each dance, each toast, and that first slice of cake.

Dean loves what he does. He's passionate about weddings.

Dean MacKay Photography would love to photograph yours.

Your story is unlike anyone else's.

Your wedding photographer should be, too

Dean MacKay Photography offers a variety of packages and can even customize one to suit your needs. From your proposal to your engagement photos to your wedding, Dean's got it covered. Having an elopement, microwedding, or full wedding with all of the frills. Dean MacKay Photography wants to be there.

Need a videographer? A second photographer? Prints? Albums? Dean MacKay Photography can do that too!

Style

Dean's style is mix of photojournalist for the ceremony, to capture each moment as it unfolds. Dean MacKay Photography uses a traditional style for the family formals, and ever evolving creativity for your bridal portraits, to produce images that are beautiful, timeless, and artistic. He loves to mix in a little black and white, too. While Dean MacKay Photography primarily shoots digital, he loves it when he has an excuse to break out his film camera. Dean loves chasing the light, but he's not afraid to break out the flash to make everything look just perfect.

Experience

Dean first started exploring photography while working living in New York. When he made the move West, he brought my passion and inspiration along with me. After photographing a friend’s wedding in 2010, he hasn't looked back.

Dean has published one book, "50 Couches in 50 Nights" and been featured in another "Making Music Videos". His fine art work has been exhibited all over the world. He loves photographing beautiful landscapes, old cemeteries, and the beauty of natures wood and stone textures.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,275

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,725

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Natalie R. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing from beginning to end

You were amazing from beginning to end. You also showed gentle guidance with so much positivity throughout our whole planning process, especially day of the Wedding. Thank you for capturing our incredible day that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Your work really shows with each photo, I can't wait to share them with my family and friends!

Dean MacKay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind. You and Victor were so easy to work with and it was such a fun day!
  • Makenzie
    Makenzie Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would recommend to anyone!

10/10 I would recommend Dean for any type of photography. We hired him for our wedding and he did a phenomenal job. he worked with me all the way up to the wedding day and even after. he has great communication skills. the think we liked about dean the most is he takes pride in his work and perfects everything. Thank you Dean!!!

Dean MacKay Photography's reply:

Thank you for such kind words. It was an amazing day with wonderful people! The love shows through on the images!
  • Zachary
    Zachary G. Married on 11/20/2021

Above and Beyond

He was great! Unreasonably affordable, spent extra time with us before and after the wedding which he didn't have to do to make sure the lighting was good and we had good locations. We had an airbnb wedding so everything was up to us and he was really helpful in giving us advice for what photos would look good while being open to our own ideas. Obviously the photos turned out as good as promised. Also a nice person who clearly loves what he does. What else can you ask for?

Dean MacKay Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Zach! I really enjoyed your celebration and spending time with you, Jinjoo, your friends and family. Thank you, again, for your trust in me.
  • illustration stars

Team

Dean MacKay
Dean MacKay
Owner / Operator

I first started exploring photography while working in the music video business, and living in New York. When I made the move West, I brought my passion and inspiration along with me. After agreeing to photograph a friend’s wedding in 2010, I haven't looked back.

I enjoy long hikes in Yosemite and strolls around New York City. I savor the desert sunrises, and marvel at the stars. I cherish my time in Maine, with the boys I cared for. I look forward to visits from out-of-town friends. And, my favorite past times is watching the birds, bunnies, and squirrels right outside my window.

1760 Booth Road Landers, CA, 92285
213-840-4756
Location of (Dean MacKay Photography)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding