Dean MacKay Photography Reviews

5 | Landers, CA

5 Reviews for Dean MacKay Photography

James Morrison · Married on 08/06/2019

Great photographer!

Dean MacKay was wonderful! We didn't give him much time to prepare but it didn't affect his ability to create a wonderful album for us. He reached out to the property manager of the wedding site and he also reached out to the officiant and with their help Dean was able to come up with ideas before the wedding. On the day of our wedding, Dean worked with us to get some really cool shots and made us feel at ease. That's not easy for us because neither of us are very comfortable having our pictures taken.
    I would absolutely recommend Dean to anyone needing photos made.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Dean MacKay Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and for trusting me. I really enjoyed spending the day with you and Kim. So much fun!

Robin · Married on 10/10/2015

Beautiful photographs!

I had some ideas that I showed Dean, and he was readily able to make them happen. Dean was easy to brainstorm with, and quickly got a feel for what I was looking for. His artistic nature really cane through in his shots, and he did an amazing job of capturing the feel of the day. His easy going nature made it all feel fun and joyful.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Dean MacKay Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and for trusting me. It was such a fun time with fun people! You made it easy and wonderful.

Ruben Bautista · Married on 01/10/2014

Professional and Caring

Dean captured our special day more beautifully than I could have hoped. He was so professional and caring that we knew were in the best hands. The end result was absolute perfection.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Dean MacKay Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Ruben. It was a privilege to capture your wedding and a pleasure to be in the company of such wonderful people.

Bryan Fahrbach · Married on 10/13/2013

Dean really captured our special day

Dean really contributed to our special day. He was punctual, friendly and warm with the wedding party and guests and most importantly, took great pictures. Both the posed portraits and the candid shots looked gorgeous and captured the spirit of the day perfectly. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Dean MacKay Photography's reply:

Thank you for trusting me to be part of your special day! It was an honor and I had a blast. What a fun group!
  • Mira

Mira Levin-Gonzalez · Married on 10/15/2010

Fantastic Wedding Photographer

Dean was the most superb wedding photographer.
    He was extremely caring kind and in tune with the wedding.
    He was there start to finish and gave us photos that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Dean MacKay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me with your special day! I loved it! It was a privilege to be there and working hard from start to finish is the least I could do.