De Mariée Studio

• Daryl Gillum Photography
  • 1985Luke Photography

8 Reviews for De Mariée Studio

Camille · Married on 06/21/2015

I did not have the pleasure to work with Yani for my wedding but I did work with him many times for family events and my maternity shoot. Not only is he an unbelievable and inspirational artist, but also a kind, patient, energetic, and amazing person. He was perfect when it came to capturing our personality as a family and my kids also enjoyed working with him and loved his fun ideas. Everyone who sees our photos are blown away. Yani is truly special and he always goes above and beyond! Not only did we receive what I refer to as "teasers" the morning after our shoot but in addition we recieved amazing professional edits and a disc with all photos!! Thank you Yani for capturing a beautiful memory my family and I can look at and re live everyday!! I look forward to working with you again!! :)

Sent on 08/28/2015

Shannon · Married on 03/25/2015

I am a wedding planner and I have worked with numerous photographers, however the one photographer that stands out in all categories from De Mariée Studios is Yani. He has an amazing personality that everyone enjoys to be around. His vision he sees with the married couple and what he captures within the heart and soul of the feelings of the couple reflects beautifully through his work. I've personally worked with him on numerous weddings and he is always my number one person to contact for photography.
    With his beautiful love and passion for wedding photography I will always recommend Yani.

Sent on 08/29/2015

JEANNE · Married on 08/29/2014

Thank you so much yanni you did a great job on my wedding pictures and video today mark our first anniversary and we looking at the pictures still loving the memories. I will keep you as my family photographer and will recommend you to everyone that need it

Sent on 08/29/2015

• Modesto See on map
    2096777988 (Phone number)
    6504501936 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (De Mariée Studio)