De Mariée Studio Reviews

8 | Modesto, CA

8 Reviews for De Mariée Studio

Camille · Married on 06/21/2015

I did not have the pleasure to work with Yani for my wedding but I did work with him many times for family events and my maternity shoot. Not only is he an unbelievable and inspirational artist, but also a kind, patient, energetic, and amazing person. He was perfect when it came to capturing our personality as a family and my kids also enjoyed working with him and loved his fun ideas. Everyone who sees our photos are blown away. Yani is truly special and he always goes above and beyond! Not only did we receive what I refer to as "teasers" the morning after our shoot but in addition we recieved amazing professional edits and a disc with all photos!! Thank you Yani for capturing a beautiful memory my family and I can look at and re live everyday!! I look forward to working with you again!! :)

Shannon · Married on 03/25/2015

I am a wedding planner and I have worked with numerous photographers, however the one photographer that stands out in all categories from De Mariée Studios is Yani. He has an amazing personality that everyone enjoys to be around. His vision he sees with the married couple and what he captures within the heart and soul of the feelings of the couple reflects beautifully through his work. I've personally worked with him on numerous weddings and he is always my number one person to contact for photography.
    With his beautiful love and passion for wedding photography I will always recommend Yani.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Jeanne · Married on 08/29/2014

Thank you so much yanni you did a great job on my wedding pictures and video today mark our first anniversary and we looking at the pictures still loving the memories. I will keep you as my family photographer and will recommend you to everyone that need it

Sent on 08/29/2015

Stone · Married on 02/06/2014

I booked de Mariee studio for my daughter's baby shower February 2014. I was touched by the photographer's attentiveness and him observing our blended family. I love how he captured the love we built and maintained in our family. The photos mean so to me because they captured the love and respect for generations to come.
    We could not have captured those memories without him. It was a loving and fleeting experience that his lenses and eye for photography captured forever. He is welcome to all of our family gatherings.

Minyon · Married on 12/21/2013

I booked Yani and his team for my winter wedding Dec 2013 I must say he is incredibly talented and provided exceptional customer service. My engagement pictures are flawless and my wedding photos are even more amazing.

Yani was very tentative and captured every key moment I had requested prior to my wedding date. Him and his staff were very polite and customer oriented. He captured photos of every single one of my guests and I was able to send personalized thank you cards to my guests with photos of them enjoying themselves on my special day.

I received my photos and wedding video in a timely fashion, he even included the raw footage which was so fun to watch with my family. We had such a great time and I felt Yani was there to capture it all.

My family and I use his services for every special occasion we have. He worked My father's 55th ballroom party with over 200 guests, my maternity and family photo shoot, my older sister's baby shower and maternity shoot, and my younger sister's maternity and family photo shoot. There's no question he has become our designated family photographer with unparalleled work. Yani is a true artist and we are so appreciative that he continues to capture many of the beautiful moments in our lives.

Sheryl · Married on 04/13/2014

Yani was great! From my engagement session to my special day! As the bride, I told him what aspects of my wedding needs to be captured , and all angled snapshotsnapshot. He was superb!! Love him and his girls!!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Danielle · Married on 11/08/2014

1.6
      3.0
      1.0

I would not recommend this studio. I used them for my wedding in November 2014. Although the price is decent the work was horrible. I just received my wedding photos (4months later) and not only did I not get the quantity that was contracted they sent me a new disc and basically it was the same photos just duplicated or changed the lighting. Angles awful, lighting not good, took a lot of breaks and we had to search for them to take photos. I gave a list of photos for them to take and that was not done. They didn't even get photos of each person in the bridal party. The samples he showed me when booking him were nothing like the actual work that was done. He did not photoshop as contract stated. I cannot express enough how dissatisfied I am with my wedding photos. My wedding photos cannot be redone I trusted them to capture once in a lifetime photos. When telling him my complaints he proceeded to tell me it wasn't his job to do that it was the wedding planners!!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2015

1.2
      0.0
      0.0
      2.0

We hired Yani for our engagement and reception video/photos. He did an amazing job with the photos. However, for the past three months we have been trying to contact him regarding our wedding album which was part of the payment we made....and we are not hearing back from him. All of his phone numbers are not working and he is not responding to emails. We paid thousands of dollars; and did not recieve the full service (most improtantly NO VIDEO RECIEVED OR PHOTO ALBUM!!!!!).

Sent on 02/28/2016