DD’S BRIDAL

Miami, FL View map Visit website

DD's Bridal is a full-service wedding dress company based in Miami, Florida. The business is a one-stop shop that specializes in gowns, dresses, jewelry, personalized items, and more. The team at DD's Bridal aims to eliminate stress from the shopping experience, providing exceptional customer care and guidance to every client.

DD's Bridal endeavors to have something for each to-be-wed that enters the store. The staff creates a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere for clients, ensuring that they feel at ease during this exciting experience. DD's Bridal also offers virtual consultations for newly engaged customers, providing guidance from the beginning of the process. In addition to wedding gowns, the company also offers items such as:

• Wedding belts
  • Customary attire
  • Dress replicas
  • Hair accessories
  • Undergarments
  • Veils
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

Team

Jackie Bannister
Jackie Bannister
Owner

Hello. I'm Jackie, founder of DD's Bridal. We are a new Bridal Shop based out of Miami, Florida. I decided to launch my bridal business shortly after my very own wedding, in of April 2021. I am actually a 2020 bride that was affected by the Covid-19 pandemic and I was forced to postpone my wedding a year later. During my postponement, I experieced the tradgey of my sister/Maid of Honor "Dee-Dee" passing away. Sadly, Dee-Dee was also a Bride at the time of her passing, and I was supposed to be her Matron of Honor. As a tribute to my sister, I decided to open a Bridal Shop in her name (DD'S BRIDAL).

We all know how stressful wedding planning can be. Here at DD's Bridal, our goal is to provide a "stress-free' shopping expierence for Brides and their Tribe. We offer products from the begging of your bridal journey to the day you say "I do", and beyond. This shop was created by a bride for all brides. I look forward to working with you.

Miami Gardens Miami, FL, 33169

24 hours online. Office hours are from 8am-5pm eastern standard time, Monday-Saturday.
Location of (DD’S BRIDAL)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding