D&D Photos

2270 NE 171st St, Apt. 204, North Miami Beach, FL 33160 · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About D&D Photos

My journey started at the age of 15, when I got my first full frame camera. Until this day, I remember it was a beautiful Zenit 55 mm from Russia made out of metal and extremely heavy. At that time, digital cameras were rare, expensive, and frankly, a dream come true.

From a young age, we would make our own photo film using leftover scraps movie production film from the local theater. Given my background, the transition from film to digital was challenging, as film photography will always be very dear to me.

After taking several courses with two of the best photography professors in Cuba, I decided to focus my efforts on portraits, landscaping and testimonial images.

From the age of 15 on, taking photos has been my only hobby. Since then, I loved and excelled at taking pictures at gatherings and events such as weddings and birthdays.

I have carried my passion for photography throughout my life and am now dedicating my time to developing and growing my business. Personally, I cannot call it work when I love what I do!

2 Reviews for D&D Photos

Mary · Married on 09/22/2018

Our Adventure

My experience with David was amazing. We loved all of our pictures. Everyone always has something wonderful to say about our photos. David was professional in very way. Any request I had was meet with a smile. I have recommended him to my friends and family.

Sent on 02/24/2019

D&D Photos's reply:

Thanks a lot Mary, it was a placer to work with both of you. Whenever you need a photographer please let us know D&D Photos will be there for you.

D&D Photos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits