456 Belmonte Park North, Dayton, OH 45405 Map · Phone number

Wedding ceremony
c6e1ebea23d1f861 Delrio Busch sarahbabcockstudio

13 Reviews for Dayton Art Institute

Beth · Married on 05/05/2018

My beloved daughter and her beloved just got married this past month at the Dayton Art Institute. I would like to write a sonnet to the Dayton Art Institute, and our charming contact there, Donna Young.

We met early on in the wedding planning, and it was obvious that Donna was not only going to plan a most perfect and gorgeous setting, it was also obvious that she should be IN the wedding. Donna is a most engaging, hilarious and embracing woman. She made every detail one that was just so much fun to think through- and she described each chapter and verse of the day in a way that you understood exactly how that was going to work. There was no stress, there was no worry, there was just the knowledge that Donna knew what she was doing, and if there were to be any kind of glitch, Donna had you. Every meeting with Donna was like a day in the sun- full of the fun of new stories and a smile a mile wide.

The day of the wedding, Donna was just so there. There was a split second where much was going on, and I didn’t know exactly where to put my focus. Donna did. She made every aspect of the day so easy, so embraced. It was a pure day of acknowledging how effortless it is to breathe in the good. It was all just so good. I will miss Donna in my every day schedule. She is someone you should know in your life.

And so to you, Donna, my heart is full. To the DAI- you are legendary in your beauty. Thank you for giving us a backdrop of magnificent proportions. The gorgeous pictures you boast are only dwarfed by the beauty that is reflected in our newlywed children gazing upon them in the many pictures that tell the story of their night at the Dayton Art Institute.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Chelsea · Married on 07/08/2017

The minute I walked into the DAI, I knew I was going to get married there and I am so glad I did. This is the most beautiful place to have a wedding and Donna was awesome to work with. We held our ceremony in the Great Hall and the cocktail hour/reception in the Gothic Cloister. They also have another beautiful outdoor space if you are interested in getting married outside. We actually had our first look outside and took a lot of pictures in that area.
    We worked with Donna and she was so great ( I can't say it enough!). She helped with everything!! After we booked this venue, she provided us with the DAI recommended vendor list which was incredibly helpful because we were able to pick great vendors that we knew we could rely on. Donna also kept us up to date on when we needed to pick things like linens and coordinated all the day of vendor drop offs and set up. Donna also helped with the rehearsal and throughout the ceremony to make sure everyone was in the right place at the right time. We did not have a wedding planner and ended up emailing Donna with questions all the time, she always responded quickly and with helpful advice.
    I am so happy that we chose to get married at DAI and we had so many guests come up to us and tell us how awesome the venue was. The space is so beautiful and you will not be disappointed if you get married here.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Heidi · Married on 07/02/2016

We booked the Dayton Art Institute two years in advance for our daughter and son-in-law's summer wedding, so we had plenty of time to plan! We worked with Kevin, who made our experience as close to flawless as it could get. The ceremony was held in the Great Hall and the reception was in the Gothic Cloister. The bride and her attendants arrived early on the day of the wedding, having their make-up and hair done on-site. Ted was in charge of the set-up and did an absolutely wonderful job. By choosing the DAI for the venue for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding, we were able to give them the wedding that they had dreamed of!

Sent on 07/30/2016

• All Sounds Unlimited
    All Sounds Unlimited Wedding DJs

Awesome place to have a wedding or any event. Excellent staff and great venue! We love going to the Dayton Art Institute!

• Sarah Babcock Studio
    Sarah Babcock Studio Wedding Photographers

I love DAI! Great for pictures and staff is amazing!

• 456 Belmonte Park North Dayton, 45405 See on map