Colorado Springs, CO 80997 Map · Phone number

About Day Planner Events

Your wedding is a series of magical moments. As the bride, you should not miss a single one by worrying about the details of the day. Allow Day Planner Events to coordinate your wedding, and give yourself the gift of blissful peace. We provide day-of coordination, full and partial planning packages to give you exactly what you need to make your day perfect. We love the details, so you can love your day. Contact us for your free consultation.

Follow Day Planner Events on

2012 09 21 0668
spruce mountain guest ranch27

27 Reviews for Day Planner Events

Jordan · Married on 06/27/2014

From day one working with Katie, I felt like our wedding was in good hands. We had multiple vendors, a large bridal party, four sets of parents, looming rain, heat, a tipping cake, time crunches, forgotten blankets, lanterns we didn't know where to hang, and it ALL. WAS. PERFECT! From setting the timeline of events and flow of the night, creative suggestions, setup, and overall coordination of our wedding, Katie was truly a blessing!!! It would never have been so beautiful and perfect without her. Thank you, Katie. And to local brides, get her while you have the chance!!!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Tisch · Married on 06/14/2014

Katie was wonderful! She has excellent taste and the vendors she works with are amazing. Wonderful experience and a relief to my stress level.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/07/2014

We worked with Katie at Day Planner Events as the Day of Coordinator for our wedding last June. She was incredible from day one! I was planning from out of town, so good communication was key. Katie consistently went above and beyond to recommend vendors, help with timelines and make sure everyone was on the same page. At one point, she recommended a makeup artist for my bridesmaids and I. After reaching out to the vendor, I found out she had a conflict the day of our wedding. The vendor must have told Katie she couldn't do the wedding because within 10 minutes I had an email from Katie suggesting new vendors. I hadn't even told Katie yet! At that point, I txt my mom and bridesmaids to let them know that Katie was my new favorite person and they should all move over! Seriously though, it is clear that she has an incredible network of peers in the industry that love working with her, which is HUGE when you consider that she is the point person for all of these people so that you don't have to be.

I really cannot say enough great things about Katie and her assistant, Mary. They were both very professional, but really fun and approachable at the same time. The day of the wedding they made our guests, our bridal party and the vendors feel welcome, comfortable and calm. They calmed me down quite a bit too!

The day after the wedding I told my mom that if I had imagined the perfect day, the actual wedding was even better. And, there is no doubt in my mind that Katie and Mary were a HUGE part of making that happen. They are amazing!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Day Planner Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Ash Durham
    Ash Durham Wedding Photographers

Katie is absolutely a dream to work with. I was able to work with her on a styled shoot while still living in Colorado and was absolutely blown away by her vision, ability to truly listen to what I had to say and work very well with me and what I had in mind. You will not find a better day planner in Colorado, I promise you!

• Scott Brink Photography
    Scott Brink Photography Wedding Photographers

Katie Stedman of Day Planner Events is a wonderfully creative event and wedding planner, offering her clients’ years of industry expertise. Her radiant personality and infectious smile will immediately make any bride comfortable and confident that her wedding is in excellent hands. Katie Stedman is absolutely THE best event coordinator that Scott Brink Photography has worked with! Katie Stedman was Amazing, and made sure the wedding was PERFECT. When Katie Stedman found out that Scott Brink Photography was based in Portland Maine, She immediately contacted me and introduced herself giving me every detail of the day, providing me diagrams, pictures and even the exact layout of the wedding venue and location, which was invaluable information to me as a Portland Maine based wedding photographer! I cannot say enough amazing and fabulous things about Katie Stedman, from her beautiful personality and smile to her expertise and knowledge of the industry. Scott Brink Photography does not hesitate to endorse Katie Stedman of Day Planner Events, If you want the BEST planner in Colorado you need Katie Stedman, she is and will be my go to pro for my wedding photography clients! Thank You Katie, Scott Brink, Owner-Photographer

• Twigs and Posies
    Twigs and Posies Wedding Florists

Katie is wonderful to work with. She is such a caring person and so helpful! She will help you to make your day fabulous!

• Colorado Springs See on map