621 Second Avenue, Lady Lake, FL 32159 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About David's DJ Service

David's DJ Service is a DJ entertainment company based in Lady Lake, Florida that has been offering mobile DJ services for over 20 years. I will help coordinate your wedding by using a detail-oriented approach and creating a unique musical flow throughout your celebration.

David's DJ Service offers personalization and enthusiasm so that I can meet the needs of each individual client. I will create a spectacular celebration that will be tailored to the music that you and your guests request. I give each client a detailed questionnaire so that each wedding has a specific timeline, ensuring that each event is a success through experience, style and high-quality equipment. I offer the following services:

• Free consultation
  • Emcee for entire event
  • Dance lighting
  • DJ Request book - contains 7,000 essential songs that are sectioned into genres
  • Lighted DJ facade
  • Party props package
Follow David's DJ Service on

dj cover 3 b
This is my set-up at an outdoor wedding venue
A beautiful setting for a Christmas party at the Starlite Ballroom in Leesburg, Fl.
I do remote wedding ceremonies too. This smaller portable set-up is for when my services are...
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
First dance
First dance
Hands up for David's DJ ServiceThe bouquet toss!
Hands up for David's DJ ServiceThe bouquet toss!
The Cupid Shuffle!
The Cupid Shuffle!
Dance floor fun!
Dance floor fun!
My chance to become an usher finally happened.While DJ'ing the wedding I found out some news.The...
DJ booth
DJ booth
My hats and party attire create the fun effect.
My hats and party attire create the fun effect.
Reception area
dj cover 3 b

• Videos 7

6 Reviews for David's DJ Service

Heather · Married on 05/05/2018

Five stars all around! David was a phenomenal DJ, and we are so glad we chose him to help us with our wedding! David was one of our most responsive and on-the-ball vendors. He met with us twice before the wedding and provided us with very helpful checklists, a song book, and helped facilitate a timeline for the ceremony and reception. David was incredibly organized, professional, and very interactive with the guests at the wedding. He even brought hats and props for guests to use on the dance floor! We would give him 10 stars if we could! His prices are also very affordable, and he was willing to drive a few hours with his wife to attend our wedding in Trenton, FL.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Karen · Married on 08/05/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. David helped us set a timeline for the reception, he listened to what we wanted & incorporated it into the timeline. He was always available & responded quickly when we had a question or wanted to change something. He was able to connect with all the age groups at our wedding! We highly recommended David's DJ Services to anyone looking for a DJ! Thanks David!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Andrew · Married on 11/29/2015

He did our wedding and was amazing. He did a custom playlist and helped with the order of everything. It was like having a dj and a wedding planner.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Award

David's DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 550.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 650.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Corner House Photography
    Corner House Photography Wedding Photographers

David did a stand up job at DJing and MCing a recent wedding I photographed in The Villages. I was impressed by his ability to get the guests out onto the dance floor and music choices. The bride and groom loved his personality and willingness to accommodate their requests and their guests requests. Great job David!

• 621 Second Avenue Lady Lake, 32159 See on map