David's Bridal

Nashua, NH View map

Welcome to David’s Bridal Nashua, New Hampshire store, serving brides and special occasion customers of Pepperell, Dracut, Dunstable and more.

David’s Bridal is the ultimate one-stop shop for wedding dresses and all your formal apparel. Our exclusive assortment of bridal gowns features a broad spectrum of silhouettes, lengths and styles. Our wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses and feminine party looks are designed in the hottest fabrics (we are loving lace!), colors and silhouettes, from trumpet dresses to ball gowns to fabulous short styles. Our sizes span from petite to plus, so every woman can walk down the aisle in the bridal dress of her dreams.

In addition to designer wedding dresses, David’s Bridal offers a full selection of prom and homecoming dresses, flower girl attire and communion styles. We have everything you need to complete your head-to-toe look from shoes and handbags, to jewelry and headpieces. Additionally, we also have expert in-house alterations to make sure your dress is a perfect fit.

So come to our Nashua location to browse our elegant cocktail dresses, military ball gowns, and formal wear .

All David’s stores feature exclusive designer collections by David’s Bridal, Oleg Cassini, Galina, Galina Signature, and DB Studio. Designer collections by White by Vera Wang, Truly Zac Posen, and Melissa Sweet are available in select locations, however they can be ordered at any David’s Bridal store.

3.8
    Lacey Married on 09/02/2017
    There are a lot of David's Bridal shops but I feel like they can't all be judged as one. The Nashua store is the best one I've been to. It's not as busy as some of the others and that may make all the difference, especially if you're really wanting that bridal moment. The prices are better than a lot of other shops and they usually have sales, also they have a lot of variety in sizes.
    Cindy Married on 06/17/2017
    Perfect Dress and the price was amazing!
  • User2470054 2+ years ago
    Even though I was shoppingona budget, I was treated as though I was shopping for the most expensive gown in the store. I could not have been happier with my experience.

256 Daniel Webster Hwy Nashua, 03060
Location of (David's Bridal)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding