16656 Ventura Bl. Suite 202, Encino, CA 91436 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About david robin films

david robin films is the Gold Standard, and it's all about an exceptional reputation, creativity and experience.

"I'm a native of London, England, and I have been told I am one of the most dynamic event filmmakers in the country. I think of myself as simply a storyteller."

A member of local and national videography organizations (I founded the American Videographers Association in 1989), I do my best to educate and train filmmakers and videographers all over the U.S. through workshops and seminars.

Since i started Boulevard Video Productions in 1986, and david robin films in 2007, i have won from WEVA (Wedding & Event Videographers Association), an unprecedented 32 Creative Excellence Awards, The Bob LeBar Vision Award, The Distinguished Service Award, and in 2001 I was inducted into The WEVA Hall Of Fame, which was an accolade for my distinguished service to professional wedding and event filmmaking.

EventDV Magazine proclaimed me as one of the top 25 most influential and talented event filmmakers in the country, for five consecutive years (2005-2009).

This Wedding Day Music Video i created went viral, and was featured on The Today Show. Entertainment Tonight proclaimed my wedding film of David Foster and Yolanda Hadid as the new Gold Standard.

Also, I have recently expanded into corporate video production, and just won a 2013 Telly Award for the promotional film "WPPI 2013: Change Your Life".

I will be a featured Presenter at WPPI 2014.

Follow david robin films on

logo blac
logo blac
  • Videos 1

9 Reviews for david robin films

Jon · Married on 11/01/2013

Professional and amazing. One of the best in the business. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Richard · Married on 07/20/2013

My wife and I struggled to find a videographer that we liked. Most of the ones we met with (and we with a ton of them!) either produced low quality, poorly edited, cheesy videos OR were very nicely done but REALLY expensive.

David Robin was a rare find in the industry. He is incredibly talented and has done a lot of very high profile weddings, etc... and even though he is one of the best in the industry, his rates are very reasonable.

My wife and I have watched our wedding video a million times already and we never get sick of watching it! Thank you David Robin for capturing this special day for us!

Sent on 12/27/2013

David was a pleasure to working with leading up to the wedding and his warm and friendly personality shows how much he cares about his work. He is truly talented in capturing special moments and creating a beautiful film that tells the story of our special wedding day. His team on the day off was friendly and hidden which allowed myself, the groom and all our family and friends to be at ease. LOVE everything about the film and his accommodation of special requests to make it absolutely PERFECT.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Award

• R & R Creative Photography
    R & R Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

This is the Best company you could ever work with. David & his team are by far the most Creative people I have ever had the pleasure to work with. They have done work for my family in the past and I would not hesitate to work with them again. They go above and beyond any other company I have work with in the last 25 years. A++

• 16656 Ventura Bl. Suite 202 Encino, 91436 See on map