4605 Quarry Cir, Keller, TX 76244 Map · Phone number

About David Lunt Photography

Hi there! Thank you for stopping by. I provide portrait and wedding photography services. I am located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area but available for destination weddings. For more information and to view my portfolio, please visit www.davidlunt.com.

Follow David Lunt Photography on

MartyLeonardChapelFortWorthWedding20 2
MartyLeonardChapelFortWorthWedding3

4 Reviews for David Lunt Photography

Debbie · Married on 02/08/2014

David did my my daughter's and son's senior portraits and I can not say enough how wonderful the pictures turned out! He did my daughter's senior pictures in Grapevine around the trains and restaurants as she is now a culinary student and my son's senior pics he suggested the Stock Yards in Ft Worth. They all turned out so WONDERFUL! I only wish I would have had him do my second daughter's wedding pictures but I know now for any future ones! He was very good at seeing what he needed to do with lightning and backgrounds as well as communicating with my kids including my son who wasn't happy on doing pictures, but David was able to get the perfect pictures even with my shy son. He took opportunity and got a wonderful, spontaneous picture of my son with the cowboys. Please consider using David's services for your portraits.

Sent on 02/16/2014

CJ · Married on 09/24/2011

Where to start with David and his lovely wife Ashley and how they captured our special day. Being a fellow photographer it is very hard to put the camera away and allow someone else to capture my special moments. Since hiring an actor to stand in for me was out of the question, we hired David to photograph our wedding. Best choice we have made as a couple to date, course i found him so i get most of the credit :).

I type like i talk, to much but at the end of the day hire David Lunt to photograph your wedding. Take it from a fellow photographer who has been shooting many years, David is very talented. He is a lot like myself i think, confident and skilled enough to get your dream shots, but humble enough to still listen to ideas. If you want one less thing to worry about when it comes to your special day? Then seriously hire David, no serious stop reading this and contact him you won't regret that choice.

C.J.

Sent on 09/30/2011

Britney · Married on 06/05/2010

David did an amazing job with both my bridal shoot and our wedding photography. He listened to us when we told him what special shots we wanted and he even got some that at the time I didn't even realize I would want. I can look back at our special day and remember every detail because he was there to catch it!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about David Lunt Photography!

Sent on 03/18/2011

David Lunt Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• 4605 Quarry Cir Keller, 76244 See on map
    Location of (David Lunt Photography)