David Clark Music & Events Feat. Renegades

66 South Service Rd. Suite 100, Melville, NY 11747 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11

About David Clark Music & Events Feat. Renegades

David Clark Music & Events Feat. Renegades is a established wedding band based out of Melville, New York. They have over 23 years of experienced as a live party band in the tri-state area. They're extremely versatile, and can play a variety of music, from the 80s and 90s to today's top hits and classic rock and roll. David Clark Music & Events Feat. Renegades features two female and two male lead vocalists, rhythm and percussion and a talented two-piece horn section.

This full-service band includes ceremony and cocktail hour music in all of their wedding packages. They handle the popular music with ease, and are also able to accommodate the quirkier or lesser known songs as well. David Clark and his experienced band members are also willing to learn new songs to ensure your wedding is everything you dreamed it to be. Their services include:

• MC
  • Sample music
  • Willing to travel
  • Music during breaks

Other Services
In addition to performing live for your reception, this party band is also available for your rehearsal dinner, corporate function or bar/bat mitzvah. For your event, the following items are available:

• Fog machine

• Videos 1

31 Reviews for David Clark Music & Events Feat. Renegades

• Jessica

Jessica Gross · Married on 10/20/2018

Best wedding band around!!!

About 6 years ago I went to my cousins wedding. It was one of the first weddings I’d been to but remember thinking “Wow. That band is phenomenal,” My then boyfriend, now husband, and I turned to each other and said if we ever got married - we need that band. Well the time came when we got engaged and as soon we had our date we said we need to book David Clark and the Renegades.

David is fantastic to work with - he is friendly, passionate about what he does, and so genuinely excited about your wedding it makes you feel like you’ve been best friends with him forever. When it came close to the wedding and time to pick songs we wanted, he even came into NYC to meet with us and spent about an hour going through what we like, don’t like, and songs we definitely wanted played (Bruce! Pitbull! Last Dance!) And honestly, we trust David so much we told him just play the classics, do what he feels is right - and he did not let us down.

Day of the wedding, the ceremony music brought happy tears to both our eyes. And then for the reception…wow. You forget it’s not the real bands playing they sound that good - so lively, so full, and all just sound like this is the first wedding they’re doing, that it’s the most fun they could be having.

I am not lying when I say EVERY SINGLE PERSON we speak to about our wedding says “That band was the best wedding band we’ve ever heard”. And we cannot disagree, David Clark and the Renegades do not disappoint! We had people complimenting them throughout the night, mid-dancing coming over to say they are so good. During dinner they played Billy Joel, Sinatra, Bruce Springsteen so well 1. You thought it was the real singer and 2. The whole room started clapping for them.

No need to look any further for wedding bands. They were the only ones we called and booked because we knew they are the best. I wish I could have our wedding all over again just so we could party with the Renegades again! Thank you all for an amazing experience!!!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Courtney Blekicki · Married on 10/07/2018

Totally Worth It!

The best wedding band I have ever met! My husband and I have seen a lot of wedding bands and these guys beat them all. They are all amazing at what they do and keep the dance floor going all night long. I was worried because we had such a small guest count, only about 110 people, that the dance floor was going to look empty, but David and the band had the floor packed from start to finish. But David wasn't just great on the day of, working with him leading up to the big day was easy and stress free. He had great ideas of where to use some of the songs I was thinking of as well as come up with great ideas for where I missing stuff. Thanks for such an amazing time!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Award

David Clark Music & Events Feat. Renegades FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Big Band, Classic Rock, Country, Oldies, Pop, Punk Rock, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System