66 South Service Rd. Suite 100, Melville, NY 11747 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About David Clark Music & Events Feat. Renegades

David Clark Music & Events Feat. Renegades is a established wedding band based out of Melville, New York. They have over 23 years of experienced as a live party band in the tri-state area. They're extremely versatile, and can play a variety of music, from the 80s and 90s to today’s top hits and classic rock and roll. David Clark Music & Events Feat. Renegades features two female and two male lead vocalists, rhythm and percussion and a talented two-piece horn section.

This full-service band includes ceremony and cocktail hour music in all of their wedding packages. They handle the popular music with ease, and are also able to accommodate the quirkier or lesser known songs as well. David Clark and his experienced band members are also willing to learn new songs to ensure your wedding is everything you dreamed it to be. Their services include:

• MC
  • Sample music
  • Willing to travel
  • Music during breaks

Other Services
In addition to performing live for your reception, this party band is also available for your rehearsal dinner, corporate function or bar/bat mitzvah. For your event, the following items are available:

• Fog machine

Videos 1 Video

33 Reviews for David Clark Music & Events Feat. Renegades

• ALEXANDRA

ALEXANDRA · Married on 12/07/2019

We love David Clark and The Renegades!!

My husband and I knew that we wanted a band for our wedding. We both love music and so the band was top priority to be the best at our wedding. We knew that the music needed to be great and we wanted our guests to be dancing all night. David Clark and The Renegades did not disappoint!!
    From the moment we met David, we felt like he had this energy and love for playing music and he would make our wedding memorable. He worked with us to create the set list for our wedding day but was never pushy or said flat out no to something we asked. We were very particular about the songs we wanted and didn’t want to hear on our wedding. I mean we were texting him songs we wanted to hear up until a week before the wedding and he played them. He even had his band learn to play an EDM song by our favorite DJ which was as surprise to our friends at the wedding and it sounded AMAZING!
    On our wedding night, our dance floor was packed from beginning to end. We are still getting compliments on our band and how fun and energetic they were. They played rock and roll songs, Bruno Mars and Bob Marley all flawlessly. We are so happy we chose David Clark and The Renegades – our only regret is the party didn’t last longer!!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2019

Best FREAKING Wedding Band!!!

Working with David Clark was a dream. One of the ONLY things I cared about for my wedding was the music. I have been throwing parties for years, and I knew a party is not a party without good music. If the food is ok, flowers are meh and venue is just ok, a party can be saved by the music.

My venue The Royalton on the Greens, recommended David Clark. They said during weddings with David Clark & The Renegades they had to beg him to stop playing so they could serve dinner!

David worked with me and my now husband during the entire process to make an amazing set list. I was very specific about what songs I wanted and David was so helpful, giving suggestions but never pushy.

The day of the wedding he came early and was just such a pleasure to be around. I can’t say enough how important it is to have happy, fun, good people around you on your wedding day and David was just that. I really could not believe how amazing they sounded. Every singer was AMAZING, seamlessly transitioning from 70s 80s 90s and current hits. David even rapped Jay-Z! We really rocked the house down. The dance floor was packed and we never stopped dancing all night. I was even sneaking out to the dance floor during dinner to dance to elton john songs. David Clark and the Renegades is the BEST wedding band ever. I AM SOOOOO HAPPY WE CHOOSE THEM. We still have not stopped getting questions from guests about who the band was so they can book them for their own events--the ULTIMATE compliment!!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 09/27/2019

AWESOME Wedding Band!!!

We originally saw Renegades at a friend’s wedding about 8 years ago, and remembering how much we enjoyed them, decided to hire them for our daughter’s wedding on 9/27/19. They did not disappoint!! They were absolutely wonderful, even better than we remembered!! They kept the dance floor packed the entire night and we received so many compliments from our guests about how great they were! And David is such a great guy, always a pleasure to deal with and so accommodating. We had the full 10 piece band, they’re worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Award

David Clark Music & Events Feat. Renegades FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 0 - $ 0
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Learning New Songs
    MC
    Reception Music
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Big Band
    Classic Rock
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    Punk Rock
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Performances
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Fog Machine
    Lighting
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System

• 66 South Service Rd., Suite 100 Melville, 11747 See on map
    Location of (David Clark Music & Events Feat. Renegades)